'Pretty Little Liars' Mid-Season Finale Previews
The first half of "Pretty Little Liars" season 1 is coming to an end with the episode "Keep Your Friends Close". When the discovery of a new piece of evidence about Alison's disappearance brings the FBI to town, the last thing the girls want to do is go "glamping" (glam camping) for Mona's birthday party.
But when they get a text that insinuates that "A" will be at the party, Spencer gets the idea that it will be their chance to finally put an end to the threats. Once at Camp Mona, not even the mani/pedi station can lift the girls' spirits when the evening takes a dangerous turn. Meanwhile, the Marin financial situation is pushing Ashley to the brink.
Additional clips are shared, previewing among others Aria's father dealing with his wife leaving the household and Mona encouraging the girls to come to her party.
"Keep You Friends Close" airs Tuesday, August 10 on ABC Family. The network has ordered 12 additional episodes for season 1 which will air in Fall.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones