'Pretty Little Liars' Mid-Season Finale Previews
The first half of "Pretty Little Liars" season 1 is coming to an end with the episode "Keep Your Friends Close". When the discovery of a new piece of evidence about Alison's disappearance brings the FBI to town, the last thing the girls want to do is go "glamping" (glam camping) for Mona's birthday party.
But when they get a text that insinuates that "A" will be at the party, Spencer gets the idea that it will be their chance to finally put an end to the threats. Once at Camp Mona, not even the mani/pedi station can lift the girls' spirits when the evening takes a dangerous turn. Meanwhile, the Marin financial situation is pushing Ashley to the brink.
Additional clips are shared, previewing among others Aria's father dealing with his wife leaving the household and Mona encouraging the girls to come to her party.
"Keep You Friends Close" airs Tuesday, August 10 on ABC Family. The network has ordered 12 additional episodes for season 1 which will air in Fall.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special