'Pretty Little Liars' Mid-Season Finale Previews
The first half of "Pretty Little Liars" season 1 is coming to an end with the episode "Keep Your Friends Close". When the discovery of a new piece of evidence about Alison's disappearance brings the FBI to town, the last thing the girls want to do is go "glamping" (glam camping) for Mona's birthday party.
But when they get a text that insinuates that "A" will be at the party, Spencer gets the idea that it will be their chance to finally put an end to the threats. Once at Camp Mona, not even the mani/pedi station can lift the girls' spirits when the evening takes a dangerous turn. Meanwhile, the Marin financial situation is pushing Ashley to the brink.
Additional clips are shared, previewing among others Aria's father dealing with his wife leaving the household and Mona encouraging the girls to come to her party.
"Keep You Friends Close" airs Tuesday, August 10 on ABC Family. The network has ordered 12 additional episodes for season 1 which will air in Fall.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family