'Pretty Little Liars' Mid-Season Finale Previews
The first half of "Pretty Little Liars" season 1 is coming to an end with the episode "Keep Your Friends Close". When the discovery of a new piece of evidence about Alison's disappearance brings the FBI to town, the last thing the girls want to do is go "glamping" (glam camping) for Mona's birthday party.
But when they get a text that insinuates that "A" will be at the party, Spencer gets the idea that it will be their chance to finally put an end to the threats. Once at Camp Mona, not even the mani/pedi station can lift the girls' spirits when the evening takes a dangerous turn. Meanwhile, the Marin financial situation is pushing Ashley to the brink.
Additional clips are shared, previewing among others Aria's father dealing with his wife leaving the household and Mona encouraging the girls to come to her party.
"Keep You Friends Close" airs Tuesday, August 10 on ABC Family. The network has ordered 12 additional episodes for season 1 which will air in Fall.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame