Daniel Radcliffe Becomes Inseparable From a Mystery Brunette
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe might have landed his heart on one young lady in particular. The actor, who just turned 21 on July 23, was recently seen strolling to shops near his West London home with a mystery brunette, who was inseparable from the actor in the last few weeks, Daily Mail reported.
During the afternoon outing, both Daniel and the mystery girl were spotted laughing and smiling. At one point, the brunette, who donned a loose white T-Shirt, a skirt and black leggings and is taller than Daniel, was seen clinging her left hand on the arm of Daniel, who took cover behind sunglasses.
According to the site, this wasn't the first time Daniel and the mystery brunette were seen spending their time together. Daniel was said inviting her to accompany him on a trip to St Petersburg, Russia to celebrate his 21st birthday. The mystery girl also reportedly joined Daniel for a day watching cricket at the Oval in South London.
Daniel Radcliffe has previously fought rumors that he is gay. He has, however, dismissed the allegations, telling MTV, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight." As for gold diggers chasing his fortune, the "December Boys" actor once said, "Girls who want to go out with me just because I'm famous has never been a problem."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum