'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Amy and Ricky Back Together?
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" could be playing the Amy and Ricky card again. In the next episode called "My Girlfriend's Back", Ben's father decides to throw Ben and his friends a summer party at their house, during which Ashley reveals that Ricky has gone to New York to see Amy, infuriating both Ben and Adrian.
In New York, in a surprisingly intimate moment, Amy and Ricky discuss their future and if they have a chance of ever being together. Back at home, Adrian has her first ultrasound in which she and Ben get the first look of their child together. With this new reality, Ben thinks that marrying Adrian might not be such a bad idea, but are his actions sincere or is the real intention to try and win Amy back?
A clip shared along with the preview reveals a phone conversation between Ricky and Amy before they meet in New York. Ricky tells her how tired he is juggling school, work and John while Amy tells him that she is thinking of staying a couple of days longer.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2