'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Amy and Ricky Back Together?
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" could be playing the Amy and Ricky card again. In the next episode called "My Girlfriend's Back", Ben's father decides to throw Ben and his friends a summer party at their house, during which Ashley reveals that Ricky has gone to New York to see Amy, infuriating both Ben and Adrian.
In New York, in a surprisingly intimate moment, Amy and Ricky discuss their future and if they have a chance of ever being together. Back at home, Adrian has her first ultrasound in which she and Ben get the first look of their child together. With this new reality, Ben thinks that marrying Adrian might not be such a bad idea, but are his actions sincere or is the real intention to try and win Amy back?
A clip shared along with the preview reveals a phone conversation between Ricky and Amy before they meet in New York. Ricky tells her how tired he is juggling school, work and John while Amy tells him that she is thinking of staying a couple of days longer.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle