'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Amy and Ricky Back Together?
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" could be playing the Amy and Ricky card again. In the next episode called "My Girlfriend's Back", Ben's father decides to throw Ben and his friends a summer party at their house, during which Ashley reveals that Ricky has gone to New York to see Amy, infuriating both Ben and Adrian.
In New York, in a surprisingly intimate moment, Amy and Ricky discuss their future and if they have a chance of ever being together. Back at home, Adrian has her first ultrasound in which she and Ben get the first look of their child together. With this new reality, Ben thinks that marrying Adrian might not be such a bad idea, but are his actions sincere or is the real intention to try and win Amy back?
A clip shared along with the preview reveals a phone conversation between Ricky and Amy before they meet in New York. Ricky tells her how tired he is juggling school, work and John while Amy tells him that she is thinking of staying a couple of days longer.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour