'Secret Life of American Teenager' Preview: Amy and Ricky Back Together?
"The Secret Life of the American Teenager" could be playing the Amy and Ricky card again. In the next episode called "My Girlfriend's Back", Ben's father decides to throw Ben and his friends a summer party at their house, during which Ashley reveals that Ricky has gone to New York to see Amy, infuriating both Ben and Adrian.
In New York, in a surprisingly intimate moment, Amy and Ricky discuss their future and if they have a chance of ever being together. Back at home, Adrian has her first ultrasound in which she and Ben get the first look of their child together. With this new reality, Ben thinks that marrying Adrian might not be such a bad idea, but are his actions sincere or is the real intention to try and win Amy back?
A clip shared along with the preview reveals a phone conversation between Ricky and Amy before they meet in New York. Ricky tells her how tired he is juggling school, work and John while Amy tells him that she is thinking of staying a couple of days longer.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media