Justin Bieber, Ciara and Usher Booked for World Leadership Awards
Two big stars, Justin Bieber and Ciara, have been tapped to rock Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center at the New Look Foundation's first World Leadership Awards. They will be performing at the event on Friday, August 6 at 8 P.M., joining the New Look founder and the awards host Usher.
"I am honored to share the stage with the individuals and organizations we are acknowledging for their recognition of youth as leaders," Usher said in a statement. "They share New Look's understanding that youth are not merely leaders in waiting; they are ready to achieve greatness today."
Eight awards will be given throughout the evening to honor individuals and organizations, including Bill Clinton. The former president of the United States is set to receive the Service Legacy Award. Another honoree is Bieber who will be handed with Global Youth Leadership Award along with Chantia Robinson and Summit Series (Jeff Rosenthal and Josh Zabar).
"Over the course of my life in public service, and now through my Foundation, I have tried to give young people the tools and opportunities to make a difference in their communities and around the world. Usher's New Look Foundation has excelled in its efforts to inspire the next generation of leaders, and I am pleased the World Leadership Awards will shine a light on those who have given so much to others," Clinton responded to the honor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?