World Premiere of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' Has A-List Guests
Universal Pictures has proudly presented the world premiere of "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" in Los Angeles on Tuesday, July 27. Starting at about 6:30 P.M., celebrities stepped on the red carpet which was rolled out in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Since the cast mostly consist of youngsters, the event welcomed a lot of teen stars. From lead actor Michael Cera to female lead Mary Elizabeth Winstead, all were seen dressing in their best clothes. Director Edgar Wright was spotted joining the film's actors such as Anna Kendrick, Brandon Routh, Kieran Culkin, Jason Schwartzman, Mae Whitman and Ellen Wong to support the event.
Moreover, some notable people from Hollywood movie industry spent some time to attend the special screening. These special guests included filmmakers Guillermo del Toro, Judd Apatow, Seth Green and Quentin Tarantino, in addition to performers Sigourney Weaver and Eli Roth.
"Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" centers on a young slacker who falls in love with Ramona Flowers. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, this time he finds out that he must defeat her seven evil ex-boyfriends to win his true love. Universal Pictures will distribute the comedy movie on theaters across the nation on August 13.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image