Warner Bros. Holds 'Flipped' Los Angeles Premiere
"Flipped" will not open wide in U.S. theaters until August 6, but the stars have hit the red carpet of Cinerama Dome / ArcLight Theatre in Hollywood, California on Monday, July 26. Coming as film's lead star, Madeline Carroll put on her best clothes, a white short dress with black pattern, at the Los Angeles premiere for the movie.
Other young stars such as Michael Bolten, Cody Horn, Morgan Lily, Ryan Ketzner, Israel Broussard and Shane Harper were additionally seen showing up at the special screening. Penelope Ann Miller, John Mahoney and Rebecca De Mornay, who also support the cast ensemble of the comedy, as well as director Rob Reiner also did not miss the event.
Meanwhile, Maria Canals-Barrera as well as couple Christopher Guest and Jamie Lee Curtis were pictured among celebrity guests at the premiere. The last two mentioned stars sported sunglasses when posing for cameras as the event took place when the sun was still rising.
"Flipped" itself is a coming-of-age romantic comedy which follows second-graders, Bryce and Juli, who start to have feelings for each other despite being total opposites. The movie takes Bryce and Juli from grade school to junior high, through triumph and disaster, family drama and first love, as they make the discoveries that will define who they are - and who they are to each other.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby