Jon Bon Jovi's Rep Slams Ex-Tour Manager for Releasing the Star's Racy Pictures
Now that raunchy photos of Jon Bon Jovi have become public consumption after recently released by the rocker's former tour manager Rich Bozzett, the star's rep took a jab at Rich. The rep told New York Post that Rich attempts to "cash in" on his former boss' fame.
"Rich is remembered as a nice-enough guy who was eventually in over his head as the band's success grew," the rep said on Rich, who includes the explicit shots on his newly released memoir, "Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi." The rep continued, "As far as his attempt to cash in on alleged experiences he had 21 years ago? No comment."
According to Rich, the images were taken during Bon Jovi's 1985 "7800 Degree Fahrenheit" tour. In one of the racy pics, Jon is seen splaying out on a bed and snuggling up with four topless women. The America's squeaky-clean rocker wed his high-school sweetheart Dorothea Hurley, to whom he is still married, four years after the photo was taken.
Rich further shared the pictures were shot by famed rock photographer Ross Marino and meant to be publicity shots. However, following the death of Ross, Rich wrote in his memoir, "A panic-stricken Jon Bon Jovi immediately called up Doc [McGhee, his manager] to tell him that we needed to track down the pictures as soon as possible."
Jon asked Rich "to please destroy the negatives" but instead of demolishing the negatives, Rich kept them in a safety-deposit box until in 2009, when he decided to write the book. He claimed, "I like Jon. I love him. I don't want to hurt his fans or his children. It's about helping other people out there who have been mistreated like I was."
More Jon Bon Jovi News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting