'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5
Those not having enough of "Dexter" at recent San Diego Comic Con and not patient enough to wait for the fifth season premiere can take a look at a clip shared by Showtime. The sneak peek shows Dexter and his own mind, which is represented by his late father's presence, arguing over what he will do after Rita's death.
"I think, in as much as he is consciously connected to his emotional life, it's a very challenging time," Michael C. Hall told Examiner about Dexter being single parent. "I think there are more subterranean feelings he will be struggling with. There are logistical issues that obviously exist as well. His wife is no longer there to care for the children - and as importantly - to cover for him when he's out. So it's sort of mind-boggling."
However, his sister Deb would be on hands to help. "As Dexter is for her, she' basically it, in terms of a connection to immediate family," Hall said. "So of course, that's going to be expected in a situation like this. She steps up and does her part. But, again, the underlying suspicions in this case and the questions she has do remain."
"Dexter" premieres season 5 on September 26 at 9/8c.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series