'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5
Those not having enough of "Dexter" at recent San Diego Comic Con and not patient enough to wait for the fifth season premiere can take a look at a clip shared by Showtime. The sneak peek shows Dexter and his own mind, which is represented by his late father's presence, arguing over what he will do after Rita's death.
"I think, in as much as he is consciously connected to his emotional life, it's a very challenging time," Michael C. Hall told Examiner about Dexter being single parent. "I think there are more subterranean feelings he will be struggling with. There are logistical issues that obviously exist as well. His wife is no longer there to care for the children - and as importantly - to cover for him when he's out. So it's sort of mind-boggling."
However, his sister Deb would be on hands to help. "As Dexter is for her, she' basically it, in terms of a connection to immediate family," Hall said. "So of course, that's going to be expected in a situation like this. She steps up and does her part. But, again, the underlying suspicions in this case and the questions she has do remain."
"Dexter" premieres season 5 on September 26 at 9/8c.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny