'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5
Those not having enough of "Dexter" at recent San Diego Comic Con and not patient enough to wait for the fifth season premiere can take a look at a clip shared by Showtime. The sneak peek shows Dexter and his own mind, which is represented by his late father's presence, arguing over what he will do after Rita's death.
"I think, in as much as he is consciously connected to his emotional life, it's a very challenging time," Michael C. Hall told Examiner about Dexter being single parent. "I think there are more subterranean feelings he will be struggling with. There are logistical issues that obviously exist as well. His wife is no longer there to care for the children - and as importantly - to cover for him when he's out. So it's sort of mind-boggling."
However, his sister Deb would be on hands to help. "As Dexter is for her, she' basically it, in terms of a connection to immediate family," Hall said. "So of course, that's going to be expected in a situation like this. She steps up and does her part. But, again, the underlying suspicions in this case and the questions she has do remain."
"Dexter" premieres season 5 on September 26 at 9/8c.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher