'Dexter' Drops New Sneak Peek of Season 5
Those not having enough of "Dexter" at recent San Diego Comic Con and not patient enough to wait for the fifth season premiere can take a look at a clip shared by Showtime. The sneak peek shows Dexter and his own mind, which is represented by his late father's presence, arguing over what he will do after Rita's death.
"I think, in as much as he is consciously connected to his emotional life, it's a very challenging time," Michael C. Hall told Examiner about Dexter being single parent. "I think there are more subterranean feelings he will be struggling with. There are logistical issues that obviously exist as well. His wife is no longer there to care for the children - and as importantly - to cover for him when he's out. So it's sort of mind-boggling."
However, his sister Deb would be on hands to help. "As Dexter is for her, she' basically it, in terms of a connection to immediate family," Hall said. "So of course, that's going to be expected in a situation like this. She steps up and does her part. But, again, the underlying suspicions in this case and the questions she has do remain."
"Dexter" premieres season 5 on September 26 at 9/8c.
More Dexter News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna