Joe Manganiello Promoted as Regular on 'True Blood'
Just like Kristin Bauer aka Pam, Joe Manganiello earns a promotion on "True Blood". The depicter of werewolf Alcide is now a regular instead of a recur, effective immediately in season 4. This also means that the "few deaths" that the series said earlier doesn't include Alcide's.
According to Deadline which was first to report the promotion, Manganiello was supposed to appear in a slew of episodes in season 2 but he appealed much higher than expected. More importantly, the character is embraced by the show's fans, prompting the producers to hire him for additional episodes. In the book series from which the show is based on, Alcide indeed continues to have a significant storyline up until the tenth.
Regarding the deaths itself, Manganiello recently told E!, "Maybe the least amount [of people die], but definitely important ones. There are some scripts that I read where I was shocked and went, 'No way!'."
"True Blood" will hold a panel at San Diego Comic Con Friday, July 23 at 5:15 P.M.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'