Comic Con 2010: 'Megamind' and 'Expendables' Panel Highlights
On early Thursday, July 22, Will Ferrell and Tina Fey teamed up to tickle attendees at "Megamind" panel at San Diego Comic Con. The actor dressed as his character, Megamind, and the comedienne praised his costume, saying "Will, you look great."
A five-minute footage from the film was then played in 3-D, showing Megamind who beats out Metro Man. The footage also includes a look at Jonah Hill's plump cameraman character who has turned into a new hero to replace Metro Man.
While it might be quite disappointing that Brad Pitt did not come to the convention, the actor did make an appearance as a cardboard cutout.
Later the same day, a number of male stars from "The Expendables" hijacked Hall H. Led by Sylvester Stallone, the guys made the crowd cheer louder when Terry Crew took off his shirt to show off his six packs.
A new sneak peek from the action comedy was also brought during the presentation. The short clip titled "Tunnel Fight" has a lot of action sequences from the film, including the one which sees Jason Statham shooting a man in the torso multiple times at close range.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen