Comic Con 2010: 'Megamind' and 'Expendables' Panel Highlights
On early Thursday, July 22, Will Ferrell and Tina Fey teamed up to tickle attendees at "Megamind" panel at San Diego Comic Con. The actor dressed as his character, Megamind, and the comedienne praised his costume, saying "Will, you look great."
A five-minute footage from the film was then played in 3-D, showing Megamind who beats out Metro Man. The footage also includes a look at Jonah Hill's plump cameraman character who has turned into a new hero to replace Metro Man.
While it might be quite disappointing that Brad Pitt did not come to the convention, the actor did make an appearance as a cardboard cutout.
Later the same day, a number of male stars from "The Expendables" hijacked Hall H. Led by Sylvester Stallone, the guys made the crowd cheer louder when Terry Crew took off his shirt to show off his six packs.
A new sneak peek from the action comedy was also brought during the presentation. The short clip titled "Tunnel Fight" has a lot of action sequences from the film, including the one which sees Jason Statham shooting a man in the torso multiple times at close range.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences