Comic Con 2010: 'Megamind' and 'Expendables' Panel Highlights
On early Thursday, July 22, Will Ferrell and Tina Fey teamed up to tickle attendees at "Megamind" panel at San Diego Comic Con. The actor dressed as his character, Megamind, and the comedienne praised his costume, saying "Will, you look great."
A five-minute footage from the film was then played in 3-D, showing Megamind who beats out Metro Man. The footage also includes a look at Jonah Hill's plump cameraman character who has turned into a new hero to replace Metro Man.
While it might be quite disappointing that Brad Pitt did not come to the convention, the actor did make an appearance as a cardboard cutout.
Later the same day, a number of male stars from "The Expendables" hijacked Hall H. Led by Sylvester Stallone, the guys made the crowd cheer louder when Terry Crew took off his shirt to show off his six packs.
A new sneak peek from the action comedy was also brought during the presentation. The short clip titled "Tunnel Fight" has a lot of action sequences from the film, including the one which sees Jason Statham shooting a man in the torso multiple times at close range.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign