Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg to Guest Voice on 'The Simpsons'
Mark Zuckerberg is more and more Hollywood these days with the latest deal that secures him a title as voice actor. The Facebook founder whose life is being adapted in an upcoming feature film titled "The Social Network" will contribute his voice for his own character on "The Simpsons".
According to NY Magazine's Vulture column, the yellow version of Zuckerberg will appear in the episode called "Loan-A Lisa". Lisa wants to help with Nelson's new bike company financially and happens to bump onto Zuckerberg when attending an entrepreneurs convention. He tells the kids "how many famous billionaires - including himself - have dropped out of school."
The episode is slated to be aired in October, probably around the time "Social Network" hits the U.S. theaters on October 1.
It was recently reported that Jon Hamm will voice an FBI agent in the new season. Also the cast members of "Glee" and "Flight of the Conchords" would be featured along with Martha Stewart, Daniel Radcliffe and Alyson Hannigan.
The new season starts Sunday, September 26 on FOX. A panel will be held on Saturday, July 24 at the San Diego Comic Con.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover