Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg to Guest Voice on 'The Simpsons'
Mark Zuckerberg is more and more Hollywood these days with the latest deal that secures him a title as voice actor. The Facebook founder whose life is being adapted in an upcoming feature film titled "The Social Network" will contribute his voice for his own character on "The Simpsons".
According to NY Magazine's Vulture column, the yellow version of Zuckerberg will appear in the episode called "Loan-A Lisa". Lisa wants to help with Nelson's new bike company financially and happens to bump onto Zuckerberg when attending an entrepreneurs convention. He tells the kids "how many famous billionaires - including himself - have dropped out of school."
The episode is slated to be aired in October, probably around the time "Social Network" hits the U.S. theaters on October 1.
It was recently reported that Jon Hamm will voice an FBI agent in the new season. Also the cast members of "Glee" and "Flight of the Conchords" would be featured along with Martha Stewart, Daniel Radcliffe and Alyson Hannigan.
The new season starts Sunday, September 26 on FOX. A panel will be held on Saturday, July 24 at the San Diego Comic Con.
More The Simpsons News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri