'Nikita' Releases Killer Poster and Promo
The CW's new weapon, "Nikita", took part in the preview night of San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday, July 21. Along with the screening of the pilot, the network also released a promotional poster as well as a new promo called "Looks Do Kill".
The pilot gave a fair amount of background story of why Nikita is hell-bent on taking down U.S. agency known only as Division which was responsible for her killing skills. According to the synopsis, Nikita, as a teenager, was rescued from death row by Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. Little did she know that she was being trained as a spy and assassin.
Maggie Q takes the lead role as Nikita while Shane West is the agent who pursues her. The series debuts Thursday, September 9 at 9/8c but more about it will be unveiled first at the Con panel held on Saturday, July 24 at Room 6BCF starting 5.15 P.M.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App