'Nikita' Releases Killer Poster and Promo
The CW's new weapon, "Nikita", took part in the preview night of San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday, July 21. Along with the screening of the pilot, the network also released a promotional poster as well as a new promo called "Looks Do Kill".
The pilot gave a fair amount of background story of why Nikita is hell-bent on taking down U.S. agency known only as Division which was responsible for her killing skills. According to the synopsis, Nikita, as a teenager, was rescued from death row by Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. Little did she know that she was being trained as a spy and assassin.
Maggie Q takes the lead role as Nikita while Shane West is the agent who pursues her. The series debuts Thursday, September 9 at 9/8c but more about it will be unveiled first at the Con panel held on Saturday, July 24 at Room 6BCF starting 5.15 P.M.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members