'Nikita' Releases Killer Poster and Promo
The CW's new weapon, "Nikita", took part in the preview night of San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday, July 21. Along with the screening of the pilot, the network also released a promotional poster as well as a new promo called "Looks Do Kill".
The pilot gave a fair amount of background story of why Nikita is hell-bent on taking down U.S. agency known only as Division which was responsible for her killing skills. According to the synopsis, Nikita, as a teenager, was rescued from death row by Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. Little did she know that she was being trained as a spy and assassin.
Maggie Q takes the lead role as Nikita while Shane West is the agent who pursues her. The series debuts Thursday, September 9 at 9/8c but more about it will be unveiled first at the Con panel held on Saturday, July 24 at Room 6BCF starting 5.15 P.M.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week