'Nikita' Releases Killer Poster and Promo
The CW's new weapon, "Nikita", took part in the preview night of San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday, July 21. Along with the screening of the pilot, the network also released a promotional poster as well as a new promo called "Looks Do Kill".
The pilot gave a fair amount of background story of why Nikita is hell-bent on taking down U.S. agency known only as Division which was responsible for her killing skills. According to the synopsis, Nikita, as a teenager, was rescued from death row by Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. Little did she know that she was being trained as a spy and assassin.
Maggie Q takes the lead role as Nikita while Shane West is the agent who pursues her. The series debuts Thursday, September 9 at 9/8c but more about it will be unveiled first at the Con panel held on Saturday, July 24 at Room 6BCF starting 5.15 P.M.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation