'Nikita' Releases Killer Poster and Promo
The CW's new weapon, "Nikita", took part in the preview night of San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday, July 21. Along with the screening of the pilot, the network also released a promotional poster as well as a new promo called "Looks Do Kill".
The pilot gave a fair amount of background story of why Nikita is hell-bent on taking down U.S. agency known only as Division which was responsible for her killing skills. According to the synopsis, Nikita, as a teenager, was rescued from death row by Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. Little did she know that she was being trained as a spy and assassin.
Maggie Q takes the lead role as Nikita while Shane West is the agent who pursues her. The series debuts Thursday, September 9 at 9/8c but more about it will be unveiled first at the Con panel held on Saturday, July 24 at Room 6BCF starting 5.15 P.M.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'