Olivia Munn Joins Dolph Lundgren in 'Chuck' Premiere
"Chuck" is aiming for double treat in the season four premiere. Beside featuring action star Dolph Lundgren, the September 20 episode will also get a visit from the multi-tasking Olivia Munn.
According to EW which was first to report, Munn is playing "an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan". Meanwhile Lundgren's role is still a mystery but co-creator Josh Schwartz said, "Dolph Lundgren to try and 'break' Chuck Bartowski in [the] Season 4 premiere."
Before the Fall premiere, "Chuck" will stop by the San Diego Comic Con International first on Saturday, July 23 starting 10/9c at Ballroom 20. Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski and most of the cast will be in attendance along with Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The show is still looking for a "real-life supermodel to play a dangerous, sexy, and kick-ass supermodel" for the season's second episode.
Meanwhile, the first photos of season 4 have been shared by Levi and David Coleman, showing the cast and crew including Adam Baldwin, working on the set.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown