Olivia Munn Joins Dolph Lundgren in 'Chuck' Premiere
"Chuck" is aiming for double treat in the season four premiere. Beside featuring action star Dolph Lundgren, the September 20 episode will also get a visit from the multi-tasking Olivia Munn.
According to EW which was first to report, Munn is playing "an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan". Meanwhile Lundgren's role is still a mystery but co-creator Josh Schwartz said, "Dolph Lundgren to try and 'break' Chuck Bartowski in [the] Season 4 premiere."
Before the Fall premiere, "Chuck" will stop by the San Diego Comic Con International first on Saturday, July 23 starting 10/9c at Ballroom 20. Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski and most of the cast will be in attendance along with Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The show is still looking for a "real-life supermodel to play a dangerous, sexy, and kick-ass supermodel" for the season's second episode.
Meanwhile, the first photos of season 4 have been shared by Levi and David Coleman, showing the cast and crew including Adam Baldwin, working on the set.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival