Olivia Munn Joins Dolph Lundgren in 'Chuck' Premiere
"Chuck" is aiming for double treat in the season four premiere. Beside featuring action star Dolph Lundgren, the September 20 episode will also get a visit from the multi-tasking Olivia Munn.
According to EW which was first to report, Munn is playing "an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan". Meanwhile Lundgren's role is still a mystery but co-creator Josh Schwartz said, "Dolph Lundgren to try and 'break' Chuck Bartowski in [the] Season 4 premiere."
Before the Fall premiere, "Chuck" will stop by the San Diego Comic Con International first on Saturday, July 23 starting 10/9c at Ballroom 20. Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski and most of the cast will be in attendance along with Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The show is still looking for a "real-life supermodel to play a dangerous, sexy, and kick-ass supermodel" for the season's second episode.
Meanwhile, the first photos of season 4 have been shared by Levi and David Coleman, showing the cast and crew including Adam Baldwin, working on the set.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked