Olivia Munn Joins Dolph Lundgren in 'Chuck' Premiere
"Chuck" is aiming for double treat in the season four premiere. Beside featuring action star Dolph Lundgren, the September 20 episode will also get a visit from the multi-tasking Olivia Munn.
According to EW which was first to report, Munn is playing "an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan". Meanwhile Lundgren's role is still a mystery but co-creator Josh Schwartz said, "Dolph Lundgren to try and 'break' Chuck Bartowski in [the] Season 4 premiere."
Before the Fall premiere, "Chuck" will stop by the San Diego Comic Con International first on Saturday, July 23 starting 10/9c at Ballroom 20. Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski and most of the cast will be in attendance along with Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The show is still looking for a "real-life supermodel to play a dangerous, sexy, and kick-ass supermodel" for the season's second episode.
Meanwhile, the first photos of season 4 have been shared by Levi and David Coleman, showing the cast and crew including Adam Baldwin, working on the set.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'