Olivia Munn Joins Dolph Lundgren in 'Chuck' Premiere
"Chuck" is aiming for double treat in the season four premiere. Beside featuring action star Dolph Lundgren, the September 20 episode will also get a visit from the multi-tasking Olivia Munn.
According to EW which was first to report, Munn is playing "an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan". Meanwhile Lundgren's role is still a mystery but co-creator Josh Schwartz said, "Dolph Lundgren to try and 'break' Chuck Bartowski in [the] Season 4 premiere."
Before the Fall premiere, "Chuck" will stop by the San Diego Comic Con International first on Saturday, July 23 starting 10/9c at Ballroom 20. Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski and most of the cast will be in attendance along with Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The show is still looking for a "real-life supermodel to play a dangerous, sexy, and kick-ass supermodel" for the season's second episode.
Meanwhile, the first photos of season 4 have been shared by Levi and David Coleman, showing the cast and crew including Adam Baldwin, working on the set.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order