Official, All but One Return to 'Jersey Shore'
Almost everybody will return to the third season of "Jersey Shore". The Situation and Pauly D are the first to be signed, followed by Snooki, J-Woww and even Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny who reportedly were to be cut off. Angelina, in the meantime, has bailed out once again after returning briefly in the second season.
"MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3," an official statement from the network says. "Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for 'Jersey Shore' Season 2 on July 29th."
MTV did not specify the deal made with the cast, but sources said everyone in the gang gets roughly $30,000 per episode. This is a triple to what they get in the second season and six times larger than in season 1.
After moving to Miami to seek warmer weather while New Jersey is marred with chilly weather, the seven members will return to the original place and start production this weekend for a premiere early next year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding