Official, All but One Return to 'Jersey Shore'
Almost everybody will return to the third season of "Jersey Shore". The Situation and Pauly D are the first to be signed, followed by Snooki, J-Woww and even Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny who reportedly were to be cut off. Angelina, in the meantime, has bailed out once again after returning briefly in the second season.
"MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3," an official statement from the network says. "Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for 'Jersey Shore' Season 2 on July 29th."
MTV did not specify the deal made with the cast, but sources said everyone in the gang gets roughly $30,000 per episode. This is a triple to what they get in the second season and six times larger than in season 1.
After moving to Miami to seek warmer weather while New Jersey is marred with chilly weather, the seven members will return to the original place and start production this weekend for a premiere early next year.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host