Spencer Pratt Admits He Loves Fame More Than Heidi Montag
After drawing attention from the media for splitting from his wife Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt has now had a strange ploy to put attention back on him. The 26-year-old actor recently admitted to People that he loves the media more than his wife.
"We love each other but I'm a famewhore and I'll never grow out of it. [Heidi] knows that and doesn't want that," Spencer told the site. "I want every kind of press. She believes in bad press. There's no way my love for fame and her love for puppies will ever work out successfully. She just wants to hike and hang out and be calmer."
Meanwhile, on their Speidi moniker, Spencer claimed Heidi "doesn't want to be Speidi anymore," adding "She wants to be Heidi Montag: the sex symbol. She thought I'd burn out of this, but no, I'm still the same Spencer who went on 'The Hills' to be famous." Spencer added, "I still need to do stunts and take cues from Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise."
Spencer said that he and Heidi's different views on the right kind of media exposure are nothing new. "It's been a constant battle since we got married," he said. "She would be like, 'Are you really Tweeting that? Are you really doing that?' "
On what his current focus right now, Spencer who has grown a beard said, "I'm switching it up. I've already gone for the blonde, spiky-haired look. Now I'm going for the Hollywood producer look. I'm an artist now. I have an easel and everything. I'm going for an art show and a gallery."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation