New Stills From The Rock's 'Faster' and Paul Bettany's 'Priest' Unleashed
CBS Films "Faster" and Screen Gems "Priest" have released several new photos, featuring never-before-seen characters from respective movies. The fresh stills from The Rock-starring film, in particular, feature Billy Bob Thornton's Cop and Oliver Jackson-Cohen's Killer. Maggie Grace who plays Killer's girlfriend is also exposed in one image, but none of the new photos captures lead actor The Rock.
The newly-released pictures from "Priest", in the meantime, introduce Maggie Q as Priestess, Lily Collins as Lucy as well as Cam Gigandet as Hicks. Still, some of the shots put their highlights on Paul Bettany who plays the titular character in the film.
"Faster" centers its story on The Rock's ex-con character who is bent on avenging the death of his brother after he was murdered 10 years earlier when the two were double-crossed during a heist. The action drama will hit U.S. theaters on November 24.
As for "Priest", the movie follows a vampire-hunting man of the cloth played by Paul Bettany who disobeys church law by teaming with a young sheriff and a priestess to track down a murderous band of vampires who have kidnapped his niece. This horror sci-fi is slated to come out in the U.S. on May 13, 2011.
New stills of 'Faster':
New stills of 'Priest:
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'