Sherri Shepherd Found Pictures of Husband Having Sex With Another Woman
New development in a divorce trial between co-host of "The View" Sherri Shepherd and her comedian ex-husband Jeff Tarpley has emerged. During a hearing in a Los Angeles court on Friday, July 16, Shepherd claimed she found pictures of Tarpley having sex with someone.
According to TMZ, Shepherd learned about the devastating images when her son, who was still newly born at that time, was in the ICU. Shepherd detailed that one day upon returning home from the intensive care unit, she found photos of Tarpley having sex with a random woman, whom he later impregnated.
Shortly after acknowledging the racy pictures in 2006, Shepherd filed for divorce. The 43-year-old actress/host was officially divorced from Tarpley three years after her divorce plea. She and Tarpley attended the court to divide leftover assets and iron out child support details.
Despite the bad experience, Shepherd insisted the nasty divorce would not make her afraid of another marriage. She told the site that she in fact "loves marriage" and she'd "absolutely" walk down the aisle again. Back in October 2009, when asked if she was still celibate post the separation, Shepherd shared, "I'm hanging on to it. I'm still hanging on to it."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert