Sherri Shepherd Found Pictures of Husband Having Sex With Another Woman
New development in a divorce trial between co-host of "The View" Sherri Shepherd and her comedian ex-husband Jeff Tarpley has emerged. During a hearing in a Los Angeles court on Friday, July 16, Shepherd claimed she found pictures of Tarpley having sex with someone.
According to TMZ, Shepherd learned about the devastating images when her son, who was still newly born at that time, was in the ICU. Shepherd detailed that one day upon returning home from the intensive care unit, she found photos of Tarpley having sex with a random woman, whom he later impregnated.
Shortly after acknowledging the racy pictures in 2006, Shepherd filed for divorce. The 43-year-old actress/host was officially divorced from Tarpley three years after her divorce plea. She and Tarpley attended the court to divide leftover assets and iron out child support details.
Despite the bad experience, Shepherd insisted the nasty divorce would not make her afraid of another marriage. She told the site that she in fact "loves marriage" and she'd "absolutely" walk down the aisle again. Back in October 2009, when asked if she was still celibate post the separation, Shepherd shared, "I'm hanging on to it. I'm still hanging on to it."
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities