Sherri Shepherd Found Pictures of Husband Having Sex With Another Woman
New development in a divorce trial between co-host of "The View" Sherri Shepherd and her comedian ex-husband Jeff Tarpley has emerged. During a hearing in a Los Angeles court on Friday, July 16, Shepherd claimed she found pictures of Tarpley having sex with someone.
According to TMZ, Shepherd learned about the devastating images when her son, who was still newly born at that time, was in the ICU. Shepherd detailed that one day upon returning home from the intensive care unit, she found photos of Tarpley having sex with a random woman, whom he later impregnated.
Shortly after acknowledging the racy pictures in 2006, Shepherd filed for divorce. The 43-year-old actress/host was officially divorced from Tarpley three years after her divorce plea. She and Tarpley attended the court to divide leftover assets and iron out child support details.
Despite the bad experience, Shepherd insisted the nasty divorce would not make her afraid of another marriage. She told the site that she in fact "loves marriage" and she'd "absolutely" walk down the aisle again. Back in October 2009, when asked if she was still celibate post the separation, Shepherd shared, "I'm hanging on to it. I'm still hanging on to it."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover