Dolph Lundgren to 'Break' 'Chuck' in Season 4
The first announced guest stars on "Chuck" season 4 have been revealed. Action star Dolph Lundgren who is known for his villainous role in "Rocky" will be another bad guy in the NBC series. "It's true. Dolph [will] try and 'break' Chuck in Season 4 premiere," co-creator Josh Schwartz confirmed on Twitter.
Speaking more elaborately about Lundgren's role is Schwartz's partner in production, Chris Fedak. To EW he explained, "Dolph Lundgren plays Marko. Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, 'I must break you'? You'll have to wait for the return of Chuck."
At the same time, Fedak confirmed the appearance of Harry Dean Stanton aka the creepy Roman Grant of "Big Love" in the first return episode. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak teased in his statement to EW.
Most part in season 4 will revolve around Chuck and Ellie's estranged mother Mary Elizabeth Bartowski whom their dead father mentioned in his last minutes. No actress has been attached yet to portray the character but the producers are using Scott Bakula who plays the father as a model for how they want the mother to look like.
"Chuck" will hold a panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con on Saturday, July 24 at 10:00 A.M.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'