Dolph Lundgren to 'Break' 'Chuck' in Season 4
The first announced guest stars on "Chuck" season 4 have been revealed. Action star Dolph Lundgren who is known for his villainous role in "Rocky" will be another bad guy in the NBC series. "It's true. Dolph [will] try and 'break' Chuck in Season 4 premiere," co-creator Josh Schwartz confirmed on Twitter.
Speaking more elaborately about Lundgren's role is Schwartz's partner in production, Chris Fedak. To EW he explained, "Dolph Lundgren plays Marko. Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, 'I must break you'? You'll have to wait for the return of Chuck."
At the same time, Fedak confirmed the appearance of Harry Dean Stanton aka the creepy Roman Grant of "Big Love" in the first return episode. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak teased in his statement to EW.
Most part in season 4 will revolve around Chuck and Ellie's estranged mother Mary Elizabeth Bartowski whom their dead father mentioned in his last minutes. No actress has been attached yet to portray the character but the producers are using Scott Bakula who plays the father as a model for how they want the mother to look like.
"Chuck" will hold a panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con on Saturday, July 24 at 10:00 A.M.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says