Dolph Lundgren to 'Break' 'Chuck' in Season 4
The first announced guest stars on "Chuck" season 4 have been revealed. Action star Dolph Lundgren who is known for his villainous role in "Rocky" will be another bad guy in the NBC series. "It's true. Dolph [will] try and 'break' Chuck in Season 4 premiere," co-creator Josh Schwartz confirmed on Twitter.
Speaking more elaborately about Lundgren's role is Schwartz's partner in production, Chris Fedak. To EW he explained, "Dolph Lundgren plays Marko. Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, 'I must break you'? You'll have to wait for the return of Chuck."
At the same time, Fedak confirmed the appearance of Harry Dean Stanton aka the creepy Roman Grant of "Big Love" in the first return episode. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak teased in his statement to EW.
Most part in season 4 will revolve around Chuck and Ellie's estranged mother Mary Elizabeth Bartowski whom their dead father mentioned in his last minutes. No actress has been attached yet to portray the character but the producers are using Scott Bakula who plays the father as a model for how they want the mother to look like.
"Chuck" will hold a panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con on Saturday, July 24 at 10:00 A.M.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'