Dolph Lundgren to 'Break' 'Chuck' in Season 4
The first announced guest stars on "Chuck" season 4 have been revealed. Action star Dolph Lundgren who is known for his villainous role in "Rocky" will be another bad guy in the NBC series. "It's true. Dolph [will] try and 'break' Chuck in Season 4 premiere," co-creator Josh Schwartz confirmed on Twitter.
Speaking more elaborately about Lundgren's role is Schwartz's partner in production, Chris Fedak. To EW he explained, "Dolph Lundgren plays Marko. Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, 'I must break you'? You'll have to wait for the return of Chuck."
At the same time, Fedak confirmed the appearance of Harry Dean Stanton aka the creepy Roman Grant of "Big Love" in the first return episode. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak teased in his statement to EW.
Most part in season 4 will revolve around Chuck and Ellie's estranged mother Mary Elizabeth Bartowski whom their dead father mentioned in his last minutes. No actress has been attached yet to portray the character but the producers are using Scott Bakula who plays the father as a model for how they want the mother to look like.
"Chuck" will hold a panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con on Saturday, July 24 at 10:00 A.M.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'