Blake Lively and Leighton Meester Filming 'Gossip Girl' in NYC
As soon as the sun came out, the cast and crew of "Gossip Girl" commenced the filming of season 4 in New York City Wednesday, July 14 afternoon. They had braved the weather that day and had to wait a couple of hours for the rain to stop so they could film in the Upper East Side.
Leighton Meester and Blake Lively are two of the cast who were spotted on the set sharing a scene. Looking like the usual walking fashion, the on-screen BFFs discussed something seriously while heading somewhere down the West End Avenue.
These photos debunked the false story by Us Magazine's source who said Meester and Lively were in fighting term. According to the source, the actresses who filmed the show in Paris last week had been feuding since last season and competing against each other on and off set. "Their rivalry stems from Leighton feeling left out of wardrobe decisions," an insider said.
However, the report has also been denied by Gossip Cop's source.
"Gossip Girl" returns for the new season on Monday, September 13.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'