Blake Lively and Leighton Meester Filming 'Gossip Girl' in NYC
As soon as the sun came out, the cast and crew of "Gossip Girl" commenced the filming of season 4 in New York City Wednesday, July 14 afternoon. They had braved the weather that day and had to wait a couple of hours for the rain to stop so they could film in the Upper East Side.
Leighton Meester and Blake Lively are two of the cast who were spotted on the set sharing a scene. Looking like the usual walking fashion, the on-screen BFFs discussed something seriously while heading somewhere down the West End Avenue.
These photos debunked the false story by Us Magazine's source who said Meester and Lively were in fighting term. According to the source, the actresses who filmed the show in Paris last week had been feuding since last season and competing against each other on and off set. "Their rivalry stems from Leighton feeling left out of wardrobe decisions," an insider said.
However, the report has also been denied by Gossip Cop's source.
"Gossip Girl" returns for the new season on Monday, September 13.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show