Justin Bieber's Biopic Is in Development
Watch out Hollywood actors! Justin Bieber is about to spread his fever to movie industry. Report mentions the YouTube sensation will portray himself in a movie which tells the story about himself too.
Confirming the matter is Hollywood Life which says that a script for the project is currently in development and close to completion with the concept similar to Eminem's "8 Mile". "There currently isn't a final script, but just like Eminem did in '8 Mile', Justin will star!" an industry insider shares.
The insider further dishes on the project, saying that there have been discussions about the possible title of the movie. Given Bieber's small figure, studio execs are joking that the upcoming film "should be called '4 Mile', or 'Half Mile'," the insider tells Hollywood Life.
Bieber has previously shared his desire to make a biopic when interviewed by Teen Vogue in April. To the magazine, he said, "We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future-it's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered - kinda like my own version of '8 Mile'."
Though the upcoming biopic will be Justin Bieber's big screen debut, the "Baby" hitmaker's life has been previously captured by cameras for a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber" aired on MTV. The teen singer might get his first chance to appear in a film in "New Year's Eve" as he was rumored to be wanted to join the "Valentine's Day" spin-off, but the report has never been confirmed yet.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie