Justin Bieber's Biopic Is in Development
Watch out Hollywood actors! Justin Bieber is about to spread his fever to movie industry. Report mentions the YouTube sensation will portray himself in a movie which tells the story about himself too.
Confirming the matter is Hollywood Life which says that a script for the project is currently in development and close to completion with the concept similar to Eminem's "8 Mile". "There currently isn't a final script, but just like Eminem did in '8 Mile', Justin will star!" an industry insider shares.
The insider further dishes on the project, saying that there have been discussions about the possible title of the movie. Given Bieber's small figure, studio execs are joking that the upcoming film "should be called '4 Mile', or 'Half Mile'," the insider tells Hollywood Life.
Bieber has previously shared his desire to make a biopic when interviewed by Teen Vogue in April. To the magazine, he said, "We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future-it's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered - kinda like my own version of '8 Mile'."
Though the upcoming biopic will be Justin Bieber's big screen debut, the "Baby" hitmaker's life has been previously captured by cameras for a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber" aired on MTV. The teen singer might get his first chance to appear in a film in "New Year's Eve" as he was rumored to be wanted to join the "Valentine's Day" spin-off, but the report has never been confirmed yet.
More Justin Bieber News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments