Video: Lauren Conrad at 'The Hills' Wrap-Up Party
As promised, Lauren Conrad appeared on "The Hills" for the last time at the after-party held right after the season finale aired on MTV Tuesday, July 13. The original star of the reality show turned back her previous statement that it was a fake show, saying she is "proud" as part of it, had "fun" while filming it and never regretted a moment of it.
A season 1 reel was then played, showing Lauren as a bleach blonde, applying for a spot in Teen Vogue. Asked which moment she considered the darkest while working there, Lauren said, "I think that my worst day was, and I feel bad saying it, because she's here now, the day I met Kelly Cutrone and she made me cry." But she quickly clarified, "I love Kelly."
Another footage was displayed when she chose not to go to Paris to stay with Jason Wahler. Now that she overlooked it, Lauren declared, "Always choose Paris! Always!," adding a girl should not lose herself in a relationship.
"The Hills" ended with Lauren's replacement Kristin Cavallari getting into a car heading to the airport. She said she was going on a flight to a country in Europe and she left behind Brody Jenner. But the camera continued rolling after she went away, shooting at the crew and production team. "I think we both couldn't have been happier with the ending. We were speechless," Kristin said.
The entire "Hills" crew, except Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, celebrated the end of the show by attending the wrap up party in L.A. The absent couple is in the middle of their separation.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton