Chris Daughtry and Wife to Welcome Boy and Girl Twins in Fall
It's a double joy for Chris Daughtry and his wife Deanna Robertson. In a vlog posted on his official website on Monday, July 12, the fourth-place finalist on the fifth season of "American Idol" announced that he and Deanna are expecting a boy and a girl in fall.
"Big news - Deanna and I are having a boy and a girl," Chris said on the video. "We're very excited about that. We do have names picked out but we're going to keep them to ourselves until further notice."
Chris first revealed that he and wife Deanna are expecting the twins back in May. The 30-year-old rocker wrote on his website, "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing. Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris and Deanna are having the twins by using IVF and having their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate because Deanna underwent a hysterectomy in 2006. The soon-to-be-born boy and girl will join the couple's other children, 10-year-old adopted son Griffin and 11-year-old daughter Hannah from Deanna's first marriage.
Chris Daughtry Announcing Twins' Sexes:
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman