Chris Daughtry and Wife to Welcome Boy and Girl Twins in Fall
It's a double joy for Chris Daughtry and his wife Deanna Robertson. In a vlog posted on his official website on Monday, July 12, the fourth-place finalist on the fifth season of "American Idol" announced that he and Deanna are expecting a boy and a girl in fall.
"Big news - Deanna and I are having a boy and a girl," Chris said on the video. "We're very excited about that. We do have names picked out but we're going to keep them to ourselves until further notice."
Chris first revealed that he and wife Deanna are expecting the twins back in May. The 30-year-old rocker wrote on his website, "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing. Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris and Deanna are having the twins by using IVF and having their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate because Deanna underwent a hysterectomy in 2006. The soon-to-be-born boy and girl will join the couple's other children, 10-year-old adopted son Griffin and 11-year-old daughter Hannah from Deanna's first marriage.
Chris Daughtry Announcing Twins' Sexes:
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer