'Smallville' Welcomes Back Supergirl in Season 10
Supergirl will pay her homage to the final season of "Smallville". It has just been confirmed that Laura Vandervoort which is now starring in ABC's "V" as an alien, will reprise her role as Clark Kent's cousin who, after the destruction of planet Krypton, was also sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El's.
Supergirl aka Kara was last seen in the eighth season briefly but her story ended at the end of season 7. In this tenth and final season of "Smallville" she will return for an episode that tentatively airs in October. No idea yet how she would incorporate to the story, but this may be explained in the "Smallville" panel at the San Diego Comic Con which is held on Sunday, July 25.
Kara is not the only relative of Clark who will return to the show. It was confirmed earlier that John Schneider would reprise his role as Clark's adoptive father for at least one episode.
"Smallville" season 10 premieres Friday, September 24 on The CW.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake