'Smallville' Welcomes Back Supergirl in Season 10
Supergirl will pay her homage to the final season of "Smallville". It has just been confirmed that Laura Vandervoort which is now starring in ABC's "V" as an alien, will reprise her role as Clark Kent's cousin who, after the destruction of planet Krypton, was also sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El's.
Supergirl aka Kara was last seen in the eighth season briefly but her story ended at the end of season 7. In this tenth and final season of "Smallville" she will return for an episode that tentatively airs in October. No idea yet how she would incorporate to the story, but this may be explained in the "Smallville" panel at the San Diego Comic Con which is held on Sunday, July 25.
Kara is not the only relative of Clark who will return to the show. It was confirmed earlier that John Schneider would reprise his role as Clark's adoptive father for at least one episode.
"Smallville" season 10 premieres Friday, September 24 on The CW.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub