'Smallville' Welcomes Back Supergirl in Season 10
Supergirl will pay her homage to the final season of "Smallville". It has just been confirmed that Laura Vandervoort which is now starring in ABC's "V" as an alien, will reprise her role as Clark Kent's cousin who, after the destruction of planet Krypton, was also sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El's.
Supergirl aka Kara was last seen in the eighth season briefly but her story ended at the end of season 7. In this tenth and final season of "Smallville" she will return for an episode that tentatively airs in October. No idea yet how she would incorporate to the story, but this may be explained in the "Smallville" panel at the San Diego Comic Con which is held on Sunday, July 25.
Kara is not the only relative of Clark who will return to the show. It was confirmed earlier that John Schneider would reprise his role as Clark's adoptive father for at least one episode.
"Smallville" season 10 premieres Friday, September 24 on The CW.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs