'Smallville' Welcomes Back Supergirl in Season 10
Supergirl will pay her homage to the final season of "Smallville". It has just been confirmed that Laura Vandervoort which is now starring in ABC's "V" as an alien, will reprise her role as Clark Kent's cousin who, after the destruction of planet Krypton, was also sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El's.
Supergirl aka Kara was last seen in the eighth season briefly but her story ended at the end of season 7. In this tenth and final season of "Smallville" she will return for an episode that tentatively airs in October. No idea yet how she would incorporate to the story, but this may be explained in the "Smallville" panel at the San Diego Comic Con which is held on Sunday, July 25.
Kara is not the only relative of Clark who will return to the show. It was confirmed earlier that John Schneider would reprise his role as Clark's adoptive father for at least one episode.
"Smallville" season 10 premieres Friday, September 24 on The CW.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler