'The Bachelorette' Kicks Out Kirk in Homecoming Date
Sales consultant Kirk DeWindt from Green Bay, WI was the last man kicked out of "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky's edition. This week's episode is about the homecoming visits where Ali is brought home by the four remaining men and introduced to their respective family.
Ali started the homecoming date with Roberto whose parents gave blessings to both of them and in case Roberto wants to propose to Ali. From Roberto's Tampa, Florida home, Ali traveled to Cape Cod, M.A. to meet Chris L.'s family. She was greeted by Chris' brothers, their wives and his father. Chris' mom has passed away and Chris regretted the fact that he could not introduce his possible wife to her.
Kirk's hometown of Green Bay, WI came third. His parents have separated and cut ties, so Ali had to jump into two households. She first met his dad who took her to a basement where he works as a taxidermist, then she went to Chris' mom's house where she also met his sister and grandma. The last date was in Chicago, IL where Frank's family lives. At the end of the day Frank was glad because his family likes Ali and vice versa.
Ali was making a tough choice in the rose ceremony. She gave the three roses to Roberto, Chris, and Frank in respective order and sent Kirk home. "Like last week when she sent Ty home, it was really more about her feelings for the other guys than anything that was wrong with Kirk. Ali just sees herself with Roberto, Frank and Chris more than she can with Kirk at this time," host Chris Harrison said in his blog.
Next week, the four of them travel to Tahiti. "I'm sure you've heard or seen in our previews that the situation with Frank comes to a head in this episode," Chris said. "Like the Justin situation, this is something you may think you know all about, but you truly have to see and hear it unfold for yourself."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher