'Hot in Cleveland' Nabs Joe Jonas as Guest
"Hot in Cleveland" is not only getting a second season but also a Jonas Brother. Joe Jonas, the middle of the rock band, whose acting credits include "Camp Rock" and "J.O.N.A.S!", is joining the TV Land show in August as Valerie Bertinelli's son.
There's a chance that Joe will not be a guest star only but as a recurring due to how close his role is to the main character. Earlier this month, the first scripted show by TV Land was renewed for another season with 20 episodes in order, meaning Joe may appear up to next year.
Joe almost landed an acting job on "Brothers & Sisters" in February this year but a scheduling conflict forced him to bail out. He was due to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker, before Cody Longo eventually replaced him.
"Hot in Cleveland", which has been TV Land's strong performer on the Wednesday, 10/9c slot is shaping well since its pilot. It promoted Betty White as a regular when her caretaker character tested well with the audience.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC