'Hot in Cleveland' Nabs Joe Jonas as Guest
"Hot in Cleveland" is not only getting a second season but also a Jonas Brother. Joe Jonas, the middle of the rock band, whose acting credits include "Camp Rock" and "J.O.N.A.S!", is joining the TV Land show in August as Valerie Bertinelli's son.
There's a chance that Joe will not be a guest star only but as a recurring due to how close his role is to the main character. Earlier this month, the first scripted show by TV Land was renewed for another season with 20 episodes in order, meaning Joe may appear up to next year.
Joe almost landed an acting job on "Brothers & Sisters" in February this year but a scheduling conflict forced him to bail out. He was due to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker, before Cody Longo eventually replaced him.
"Hot in Cleveland", which has been TV Land's strong performer on the Wednesday, 10/9c slot is shaping well since its pilot. It promoted Betty White as a regular when her caretaker character tested well with the audience.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards