'Hot in Cleveland' Nabs Joe Jonas as Guest
"Hot in Cleveland" is not only getting a second season but also a Jonas Brother. Joe Jonas, the middle of the rock band, whose acting credits include "Camp Rock" and "J.O.N.A.S!", is joining the TV Land show in August as Valerie Bertinelli's son.
There's a chance that Joe will not be a guest star only but as a recurring due to how close his role is to the main character. Earlier this month, the first scripted show by TV Land was renewed for another season with 20 episodes in order, meaning Joe may appear up to next year.
Joe almost landed an acting job on "Brothers & Sisters" in February this year but a scheduling conflict forced him to bail out. He was due to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker, before Cody Longo eventually replaced him.
"Hot in Cleveland", which has been TV Land's strong performer on the Wednesday, 10/9c slot is shaping well since its pilot. It promoted Betty White as a regular when her caretaker character tested well with the audience.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order