'Hot in Cleveland' Nabs Joe Jonas as Guest
"Hot in Cleveland" is not only getting a second season but also a Jonas Brother. Joe Jonas, the middle of the rock band, whose acting credits include "Camp Rock" and "J.O.N.A.S!", is joining the TV Land show in August as Valerie Bertinelli's son.
There's a chance that Joe will not be a guest star only but as a recurring due to how close his role is to the main character. Earlier this month, the first scripted show by TV Land was renewed for another season with 20 episodes in order, meaning Joe may appear up to next year.
Joe almost landed an acting job on "Brothers & Sisters" in February this year but a scheduling conflict forced him to bail out. He was due to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker, before Cody Longo eventually replaced him.
"Hot in Cleveland", which has been TV Land's strong performer on the Wednesday, 10/9c slot is shaping well since its pilot. It promoted Betty White as a regular when her caretaker character tested well with the audience.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame