'Hot in Cleveland' Nabs Joe Jonas as Guest
"Hot in Cleveland" is not only getting a second season but also a Jonas Brother. Joe Jonas, the middle of the rock band, whose acting credits include "Camp Rock" and "J.O.N.A.S!", is joining the TV Land show in August as Valerie Bertinelli's son.
There's a chance that Joe will not be a guest star only but as a recurring due to how close his role is to the main character. Earlier this month, the first scripted show by TV Land was renewed for another season with 20 episodes in order, meaning Joe may appear up to next year.
Joe almost landed an acting job on "Brothers & Sisters" in February this year but a scheduling conflict forced him to bail out. He was due to play the younger version of Balthazar Getty's character, Tommy Walker, before Cody Longo eventually replaced him.
"Hot in Cleveland", which has been TV Land's strong performer on the Wednesday, 10/9c slot is shaping well since its pilot. It promoted Betty White as a regular when her caretaker character tested well with the audience.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance