Celine Dion Having Twin Boys on Board
After in late May Celine Dion announced that she and husband Rene Angelil are expecting twins, the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has now revealed that she's having boys coming sometime in November. She shared about the happy news on her official website on Friday, July 9.
"Celine first announced the upcoming new additions to the Angelil-Dion family back in May, and now she just revealed that she is expecting twin boys!," the statement read. "Congratulations to the happy family!"
Celine is conceiving for the second time after having her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment. Beside having the embryo transfer to help her get pregnant, the 42-year-old singer also turned to acupuncture and "it worked!", her rep gushed when first announcing the news.
Celine Dion and Rene Angelil, who got married in December 1994, already have son Rene-Charles. The 9-year-old boy was also conceived through in vitro fertilization after six years of trying by the help of Dr. Zev Rosenwaks at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Center Medical Center.
More Celine Dion News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle