Celine Dion Having Twin Boys on Board
After in late May Celine Dion announced that she and husband Rene Angelil are expecting twins, the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has now revealed that she's having boys coming sometime in November. She shared about the happy news on her official website on Friday, July 9.
"Celine first announced the upcoming new additions to the Angelil-Dion family back in May, and now she just revealed that she is expecting twin boys!," the statement read. "Congratulations to the happy family!"
Celine is conceiving for the second time after having her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment. Beside having the embryo transfer to help her get pregnant, the 42-year-old singer also turned to acupuncture and "it worked!", her rep gushed when first announcing the news.
Celine Dion and Rene Angelil, who got married in December 1994, already have son Rene-Charles. The 9-year-old boy was also conceived through in vitro fertilization after six years of trying by the help of Dr. Zev Rosenwaks at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Center Medical Center.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip