Celine Dion Having Twin Boys on Board
After in late May Celine Dion announced that she and husband Rene Angelil are expecting twins, the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has now revealed that she's having boys coming sometime in November. She shared about the happy news on her official website on Friday, July 9.
"Celine first announced the upcoming new additions to the Angelil-Dion family back in May, and now she just revealed that she is expecting twin boys!," the statement read. "Congratulations to the happy family!"
Celine is conceiving for the second time after having her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment. Beside having the embryo transfer to help her get pregnant, the 42-year-old singer also turned to acupuncture and "it worked!", her rep gushed when first announcing the news.
Celine Dion and Rene Angelil, who got married in December 1994, already have son Rene-Charles. The 9-year-old boy was also conceived through in vitro fertilization after six years of trying by the help of Dr. Zev Rosenwaks at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Center Medical Center.
More Celine Dion News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance