Confirmed, Brian Austin Green Woos 'Desperate Housewives'
It is no longer whispers among the housewives that Brian Austin Green will guest star on "Desperate Housewives". It has been confirmed that the newly-wed has signed on for a multiple episode appearance when the show returns this Fall with the seventh season.
"The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. The show's rep added that Keith is in his 30s and he catches the eye of some of the neighbors.
Green who married Megan Fox last month, had a recurring role on "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" before it was canceled. He also portrays John Corben aka Metallo on "Smallville".
ABC has just announced its Fall schedule and "Desperate Housewives" still occupies Sunday 9/8c slot. The first return episode airs September 26.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character