Confirmed, Brian Austin Green Woos 'Desperate Housewives'
It is no longer whispers among the housewives that Brian Austin Green will guest star on "Desperate Housewives". It has been confirmed that the newly-wed has signed on for a multiple episode appearance when the show returns this Fall with the seventh season.
"The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. The show's rep added that Keith is in his 30s and he catches the eye of some of the neighbors.
Green who married Megan Fox last month, had a recurring role on "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" before it was canceled. He also portrays John Corben aka Metallo on "Smallville".
ABC has just announced its Fall schedule and "Desperate Housewives" still occupies Sunday 9/8c slot. The first return episode airs September 26.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors