Confirmed, Brian Austin Green Woos 'Desperate Housewives'
It is no longer whispers among the housewives that Brian Austin Green will guest star on "Desperate Housewives". It has been confirmed that the newly-wed has signed on for a multiple episode appearance when the show returns this Fall with the seventh season.
"The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. The show's rep added that Keith is in his 30s and he catches the eye of some of the neighbors.
Green who married Megan Fox last month, had a recurring role on "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" before it was canceled. He also portrays John Corben aka Metallo on "Smallville".
ABC has just announced its Fall schedule and "Desperate Housewives" still occupies Sunday 9/8c slot. The first return episode airs September 26.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal