Zoe Saldana Strips Down to Lacy Underwear for Calvin Klein Ad
It has been announced on Wednesday, July 7 that "Avatar" star Zoe Saldana has become the newest face of Calvin Klein Underwear. At a press conference in Berlin, Germany, Calvin Klein, Inc. affirmed that Zoe will be featured in the women's Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear global advertising campaign.
Zoe, who is seen stripping down to a lacy bra in a sexy new Calvin Klein ad, revealed that she is honored with the chance. She shared, "Calvin Klein has always put forth such beautifully executed campaigns. It's very exciting for me to be associated with such an iconic, globally recognized brand like Calvin Klein Underwear."
Meanwhile, chief creative officer of Calvin Klein Underwear Bob Mazzoli added, "We are excited to have Zoe Saldana as the face of Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Envy, our new product launch. Zoe brings the campaign to life, and her universal appeal will enable us to continue to expand our dialogue with our consumers worldwide."
Zoe's Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear ads were shot by renowned fashion photographer Mikael Jansson in New York City. The ads are scheduled to appear in various magazines and on billboards this October.
Other stars who have also stripped down to their skivvies for the line include Eva Mendes, Hilary Swank, Mark Wahlberg, Kellan Lutz, Mehcad Brooks, Fernando Verdasco and Japanese athlete Hidetoshi Nakata.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds