Zoe Saldana Strips Down to Lacy Underwear for Calvin Klein Ad
It has been announced on Wednesday, July 7 that "Avatar" star Zoe Saldana has become the newest face of Calvin Klein Underwear. At a press conference in Berlin, Germany, Calvin Klein, Inc. affirmed that Zoe will be featured in the women's Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear global advertising campaign.
Zoe, who is seen stripping down to a lacy bra in a sexy new Calvin Klein ad, revealed that she is honored with the chance. She shared, "Calvin Klein has always put forth such beautifully executed campaigns. It's very exciting for me to be associated with such an iconic, globally recognized brand like Calvin Klein Underwear."
Meanwhile, chief creative officer of Calvin Klein Underwear Bob Mazzoli added, "We are excited to have Zoe Saldana as the face of Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Envy, our new product launch. Zoe brings the campaign to life, and her universal appeal will enable us to continue to expand our dialogue with our consumers worldwide."
Zoe's Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear ads were shot by renowned fashion photographer Mikael Jansson in New York City. The ads are scheduled to appear in various magazines and on billboards this October.
Other stars who have also stripped down to their skivvies for the line include Eva Mendes, Hilary Swank, Mark Wahlberg, Kellan Lutz, Mehcad Brooks, Fernando Verdasco and Japanese athlete Hidetoshi Nakata.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri