First Look at Colin Farrell as One of the 'Horrible Bosses'
Perhaps best known for his cool characters in several action films, Colin Farrell will definitely look "horrible" in his upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses". Spotted on the set, the actor is seen having a bald head and sporting a comb over. He finishes his look with a dark ensemble added with a cream-colored tie.
In the film, Farrell along with Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston will portray the oppressive bosses of Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day's characters. The three friends, all endlessly frustrated by their working environments, decide that the solution is to kill each other's bosses, leaving no motive.
Jamie Foxx is also cast as a scammer, joined by the likes of Donald Sutherland and Lindsay Sloane. Seth Gordon, whose credits include directing an episode each of some TV series such as "Modern Family", "Community" and "The Office", serves behind the lens for this comedy film, which is set for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
More Horrible Bosses News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie