First Look at Colin Farrell as One of the 'Horrible Bosses'
Perhaps best known for his cool characters in several action films, Colin Farrell will definitely look "horrible" in his upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses". Spotted on the set, the actor is seen having a bald head and sporting a comb over. He finishes his look with a dark ensemble added with a cream-colored tie.
In the film, Farrell along with Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston will portray the oppressive bosses of Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day's characters. The three friends, all endlessly frustrated by their working environments, decide that the solution is to kill each other's bosses, leaving no motive.
Jamie Foxx is also cast as a scammer, joined by the likes of Donald Sutherland and Lindsay Sloane. Seth Gordon, whose credits include directing an episode each of some TV series such as "Modern Family", "Community" and "The Office", serves behind the lens for this comedy film, which is set for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber