First Look at Colin Farrell as One of the 'Horrible Bosses'
Perhaps best known for his cool characters in several action films, Colin Farrell will definitely look "horrible" in his upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses". Spotted on the set, the actor is seen having a bald head and sporting a comb over. He finishes his look with a dark ensemble added with a cream-colored tie.
In the film, Farrell along with Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston will portray the oppressive bosses of Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day's characters. The three friends, all endlessly frustrated by their working environments, decide that the solution is to kill each other's bosses, leaving no motive.
Jamie Foxx is also cast as a scammer, joined by the likes of Donald Sutherland and Lindsay Sloane. Seth Gordon, whose credits include directing an episode each of some TV series such as "Modern Family", "Community" and "The Office", serves behind the lens for this comedy film, which is set for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer