First Look at Colin Farrell as One of the 'Horrible Bosses'
Perhaps best known for his cool characters in several action films, Colin Farrell will definitely look "horrible" in his upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses". Spotted on the set, the actor is seen having a bald head and sporting a comb over. He finishes his look with a dark ensemble added with a cream-colored tie.
In the film, Farrell along with Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston will portray the oppressive bosses of Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day's characters. The three friends, all endlessly frustrated by their working environments, decide that the solution is to kill each other's bosses, leaving no motive.
Jamie Foxx is also cast as a scammer, joined by the likes of Donald Sutherland and Lindsay Sloane. Seth Gordon, whose credits include directing an episode each of some TV series such as "Modern Family", "Community" and "The Office", serves behind the lens for this comedy film, which is set for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son