First Look at Colin Farrell as One of the 'Horrible Bosses'
Perhaps best known for his cool characters in several action films, Colin Farrell will definitely look "horrible" in his upcoming movie "Horrible Bosses". Spotted on the set, the actor is seen having a bald head and sporting a comb over. He finishes his look with a dark ensemble added with a cream-colored tie.
In the film, Farrell along with Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston will portray the oppressive bosses of Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day's characters. The three friends, all endlessly frustrated by their working environments, decide that the solution is to kill each other's bosses, leaving no motive.
Jamie Foxx is also cast as a scammer, joined by the likes of Donald Sutherland and Lindsay Sloane. Seth Gordon, whose credits include directing an episode each of some TV series such as "Modern Family", "Community" and "The Office", serves behind the lens for this comedy film, which is set for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'