Lindsay Lohan and Danny Cipriani Spotted Having Two Dates in Just 48 Hours
Prior to her birthday, on Friday, July 2, Lindsay Lohan reportedly had two dates with rugby player Danny Cipriani. According to Daily Mail, Danny was spotted entering Lindsay's apartment at around 4 A.M, just 24 hours after they were seen leaving Los Angeles nightclub The Tea Room on Thursday night, July 1.
"He's really fallen for Lindsay. Maybe it's a bit of a rebound thing from Kelly [Brook] but Danny can't get enough of his new girl," a source said as quoted by the site. The site further reported that Danny and Lindsay met when the rugby player made his visit to California in early June.
Danny, at that time, visited British model girlfriend Kelly, whom he recently split from. Danny was allegedly introduced to Lindsay at a Hollywood party to watch the England-U.S.A. World Cup game on June 12, where they swapped numbers.
The source additionally said that Kelly, who is currently enjoying a holiday in Barbados, wasn't impressed with Danny's new reported relationship. The source said, "Kelly is a bit worried and saying Danny's still only a boy really. Kelly has got her own thing going on with new people in her life but obviously has nothing against Danny since her split."
Lindsay's relationship with Danny has landed in trouble as she recently revealed that she was punched by a waitress named Jasmine Waltz when she celebrated her birthday at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine, who has debunked the allegation and called her "delusional", was said getting jealous after learning she was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny.
However, Danny Cipriani might not be the only one whom Lindsay Lohan had a sight on. TMZ recently reported that the "Bobby" star has been spotted cozying up to a former member of the Israeli Defense Force, Eilat Anschel.
Sources claimed Lindsay started using Eilat as a "shoulder to cry on" as she dealt with the whole SCRAM thing. Although friends believed that "it's not the healthiest relationship in the world," Lindsay is reportedly totally obsessed over her.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show