Lindsay Lohan and Danny Cipriani Spotted Having Two Dates in Just 48 Hours
Prior to her birthday, on Friday, July 2, Lindsay Lohan reportedly had two dates with rugby player Danny Cipriani. According to Daily Mail, Danny was spotted entering Lindsay's apartment at around 4 A.M, just 24 hours after they were seen leaving Los Angeles nightclub The Tea Room on Thursday night, July 1.
"He's really fallen for Lindsay. Maybe it's a bit of a rebound thing from Kelly [Brook] but Danny can't get enough of his new girl," a source said as quoted by the site. The site further reported that Danny and Lindsay met when the rugby player made his visit to California in early June.
Danny, at that time, visited British model girlfriend Kelly, whom he recently split from. Danny was allegedly introduced to Lindsay at a Hollywood party to watch the England-U.S.A. World Cup game on June 12, where they swapped numbers.
The source additionally said that Kelly, who is currently enjoying a holiday in Barbados, wasn't impressed with Danny's new reported relationship. The source said, "Kelly is a bit worried and saying Danny's still only a boy really. Kelly has got her own thing going on with new people in her life but obviously has nothing against Danny since her split."
Lindsay's relationship with Danny has landed in trouble as she recently revealed that she was punched by a waitress named Jasmine Waltz when she celebrated her birthday at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine, who has debunked the allegation and called her "delusional", was said getting jealous after learning she was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny.
However, Danny Cipriani might not be the only one whom Lindsay Lohan had a sight on. TMZ recently reported that the "Bobby" star has been spotted cozying up to a former member of the Israeli Defense Force, Eilat Anschel.
Sources claimed Lindsay started using Eilat as a "shoulder to cry on" as she dealt with the whole SCRAM thing. Although friends believed that "it's not the healthiest relationship in the world," Lindsay is reportedly totally obsessed over her.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up