First TV Spot of 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam'
After several editions of behind the scenes, "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" gives away the first TV spot. Titled "It's On", the video takes the focus on the Jonas Brothers' characters, the musical performances and the adventure that lies within the summer camp.
Mitchie can't wait to return to Camp Rock so that she and rock star Shane Gray can spend the summer making music and having fun with their friends. But when Mitchie arrives, she discovers that Camp Star, a slick new camp across the lake, has lured many campers and instructors away, threatening the very existence of Camp Rock.
Joining the sequel to "Camp Rock" are Chloe Bridges and Matthew 'Mdot' Finley as the stars of Camp Star. The TV movie is set to air on the Disney Channel on September 3 at 8/7c.
But before fans can watch the movie, a soundtrack album and a tour with "Camp Rock" theme will be available first. The compilation of songs in "Camp Rock 2" is on sale July 27. Containing 15 songs including "We Can't Back Down", the album will range in sounds from Hip-Hop to rock to pop.
Then the cast such as Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Alyson Stoner and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle will bring the music to the street in a tour that begins July 27 in Dallas, TX.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer