'Smallville' Brings Back the Dead Kent in Final Season
Papa Kent is set to return to the last season of "Smallville". John Schneider, the actor who portrays Clark Kent's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent, is reportedly set to reprise his role in an episode of season 10.
It could be a confusing news since fans of the show know that the character was killed in season 5. There is still no idea how Jonathan will be brought back, but the biggest hint comes from the title of episode he's in, "Lazarus". IGN said Jonathan is also expected to appear in at least one other episode throughout the season.
Indeed, back in May, The CW's head Dawn Ostroff revealed there would be faces from the past in the final season of the series. Ostroff did not go further as revealing who, but cast Tom Welling had someone in mind. "I want to see Lex [Luthor]. I want to see him come back. In the show, he's still alive. He's just not around," he told MTV.
The CW has set "Smallville" to return September 24.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016