'Smallville' Brings Back the Dead Kent in Final Season
Papa Kent is set to return to the last season of "Smallville". John Schneider, the actor who portrays Clark Kent's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent, is reportedly set to reprise his role in an episode of season 10.
It could be a confusing news since fans of the show know that the character was killed in season 5. There is still no idea how Jonathan will be brought back, but the biggest hint comes from the title of episode he's in, "Lazarus". IGN said Jonathan is also expected to appear in at least one other episode throughout the season.
Indeed, back in May, The CW's head Dawn Ostroff revealed there would be faces from the past in the final season of the series. Ostroff did not go further as revealing who, but cast Tom Welling had someone in mind. "I want to see Lex [Luthor]. I want to see him come back. In the show, he's still alive. He's just not around," he told MTV.
The CW has set "Smallville" to return September 24.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof