'Smallville' Brings Back the Dead Kent in Final Season
Papa Kent is set to return to the last season of "Smallville". John Schneider, the actor who portrays Clark Kent's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent, is reportedly set to reprise his role in an episode of season 10.
It could be a confusing news since fans of the show know that the character was killed in season 5. There is still no idea how Jonathan will be brought back, but the biggest hint comes from the title of episode he's in, "Lazarus". IGN said Jonathan is also expected to appear in at least one other episode throughout the season.
Indeed, back in May, The CW's head Dawn Ostroff revealed there would be faces from the past in the final season of the series. Ostroff did not go further as revealing who, but cast Tom Welling had someone in mind. "I want to see Lex [Luthor]. I want to see him come back. In the show, he's still alive. He's just not around," he told MTV.
The CW has set "Smallville" to return September 24.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4