'Smallville' Brings Back the Dead Kent in Final Season
Papa Kent is set to return to the last season of "Smallville". John Schneider, the actor who portrays Clark Kent's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent, is reportedly set to reprise his role in an episode of season 10.
It could be a confusing news since fans of the show know that the character was killed in season 5. There is still no idea how Jonathan will be brought back, but the biggest hint comes from the title of episode he's in, "Lazarus". IGN said Jonathan is also expected to appear in at least one other episode throughout the season.
Indeed, back in May, The CW's head Dawn Ostroff revealed there would be faces from the past in the final season of the series. Ostroff did not go further as revealing who, but cast Tom Welling had someone in mind. "I want to see Lex [Luthor]. I want to see him come back. In the show, he's still alive. He's just not around," he told MTV.
The CW has set "Smallville" to return September 24.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson