'Smallville' Brings Back the Dead Kent in Final Season
Papa Kent is set to return to the last season of "Smallville". John Schneider, the actor who portrays Clark Kent's adoptive human father, Jonathan Kent, is reportedly set to reprise his role in an episode of season 10.
It could be a confusing news since fans of the show know that the character was killed in season 5. There is still no idea how Jonathan will be brought back, but the biggest hint comes from the title of episode he's in, "Lazarus". IGN said Jonathan is also expected to appear in at least one other episode throughout the season.
Indeed, back in May, The CW's head Dawn Ostroff revealed there would be faces from the past in the final season of the series. Ostroff did not go further as revealing who, but cast Tom Welling had someone in mind. "I want to see Lex [Luthor]. I want to see him come back. In the show, he's still alive. He's just not around," he told MTV.
The CW has set "Smallville" to return September 24.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival