Confirmed, Zoe Saldana Is Engaged to Marry Long-Term Boyfriend
Zoe Saldana is engaged to marry her actor and CEO of My Fashion Database boyfriend Keith Britton, her rep confirmed to Us Magazine. A source told the site the "Avatar" actress is "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Keith, whom she has dated for 10 years.
Another source, additionally, revealed that Zoe wanted to keep her engagement low-key, saying "She doesn't even introduce him as her fiance." The source continued, "She will just say, 'This is Keith.' She likes to keep her personal life to herself and wants people to focus on her as an actress."
In early March, during an interview with Glamour magazine, Zoe talked about if her success made it tough for her and Keith to spend time together. "Well, it's not like he sits around waiting. We travel a lot, which keeps things alive," the 32-year-old actress explained. "It's worked for 10 years - long enough to go to hell and back."
When asked by the mag what kind of person she wanted to be in the next 10 years, Zoe shared, "I want to be the best daughter, sister, friend and wife I can possibly be - because when I die, I am not going to be buried with my Oscar. I want to love life."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death