'Entourage' Finale to Feature Eminem and Christina Aguilera
This seventh season of "Entourage" is not short of heavy-weight stars either. The show has secured a deal to have Eminem and Christina Aguilera under one episode, although not together in a scene. The two of them, who have a history of beef, will play themselves in the season finale that airs September 12.
Per EW, Eminem is going to film a platinum record party for his "Recovery" album scene and has a little conflict with Adrian Grenier's Vince. Creator Doug Ellin shared, "He has a little conflict - a little beef - with Vince." Eminem is confirmed not performing during his cameo.
On the other hand, Aguilera, who has also released an album this year, will show off her pipes. In the episode, Aguilera is a client of Ari and is "doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him."
Overall, Ellin summarized it as a "pretty dramatic season finale." Not only Eminem and Aguilera, but there will also be other stars such as John Cleese, Minka Kelly, Drew Brees, Ryan Howard, Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love in the finale.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split