'Entourage' Finale to Feature Eminem and Christina Aguilera
This seventh season of "Entourage" is not short of heavy-weight stars either. The show has secured a deal to have Eminem and Christina Aguilera under one episode, although not together in a scene. The two of them, who have a history of beef, will play themselves in the season finale that airs September 12.
Per EW, Eminem is going to film a platinum record party for his "Recovery" album scene and has a little conflict with Adrian Grenier's Vince. Creator Doug Ellin shared, "He has a little conflict - a little beef - with Vince." Eminem is confirmed not performing during his cameo.
On the other hand, Aguilera, who has also released an album this year, will show off her pipes. In the episode, Aguilera is a client of Ari and is "doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him."
Overall, Ellin summarized it as a "pretty dramatic season finale." Not only Eminem and Aguilera, but there will also be other stars such as John Cleese, Minka Kelly, Drew Brees, Ryan Howard, Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love in the finale.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday