'Entourage' Finale to Feature Eminem and Christina Aguilera
This seventh season of "Entourage" is not short of heavy-weight stars either. The show has secured a deal to have Eminem and Christina Aguilera under one episode, although not together in a scene. The two of them, who have a history of beef, will play themselves in the season finale that airs September 12.
Per EW, Eminem is going to film a platinum record party for his "Recovery" album scene and has a little conflict with Adrian Grenier's Vince. Creator Doug Ellin shared, "He has a little conflict - a little beef - with Vince." Eminem is confirmed not performing during his cameo.
On the other hand, Aguilera, who has also released an album this year, will show off her pipes. In the episode, Aguilera is a client of Ari and is "doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him."
Overall, Ellin summarized it as a "pretty dramatic season finale." Not only Eminem and Aguilera, but there will also be other stars such as John Cleese, Minka Kelly, Drew Brees, Ryan Howard, Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love in the finale.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed