'Entourage' Finale to Feature Eminem and Christina Aguilera
This seventh season of "Entourage" is not short of heavy-weight stars either. The show has secured a deal to have Eminem and Christina Aguilera under one episode, although not together in a scene. The two of them, who have a history of beef, will play themselves in the season finale that airs September 12.
Per EW, Eminem is going to film a platinum record party for his "Recovery" album scene and has a little conflict with Adrian Grenier's Vince. Creator Doug Ellin shared, "He has a little conflict - a little beef - with Vince." Eminem is confirmed not performing during his cameo.
On the other hand, Aguilera, who has also released an album this year, will show off her pipes. In the episode, Aguilera is a client of Ari and is "doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him."
Overall, Ellin summarized it as a "pretty dramatic season finale." Not only Eminem and Aguilera, but there will also be other stars such as John Cleese, Minka Kelly, Drew Brees, Ryan Howard, Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love in the finale.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed