'Entourage' Finale to Feature Eminem and Christina Aguilera
This seventh season of "Entourage" is not short of heavy-weight stars either. The show has secured a deal to have Eminem and Christina Aguilera under one episode, although not together in a scene. The two of them, who have a history of beef, will play themselves in the season finale that airs September 12.
Per EW, Eminem is going to film a platinum record party for his "Recovery" album scene and has a little conflict with Adrian Grenier's Vince. Creator Doug Ellin shared, "He has a little conflict - a little beef - with Vince." Eminem is confirmed not performing during his cameo.
On the other hand, Aguilera, who has also released an album this year, will show off her pipes. In the episode, Aguilera is a client of Ari and is "doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him."
Overall, Ellin summarized it as a "pretty dramatic season finale." Not only Eminem and Aguilera, but there will also be other stars such as John Cleese, Minka Kelly, Drew Brees, Ryan Howard, Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love in the finale.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'