'Bachelorette' Ali Eliminates Cheater and Wrestling Winner
Justin Rego, the guy who limps his way to Ali Fedotowsky's heart on "The Bachelorette" is officially off the competition. He has been eliminated along with Craig R. who actually won one of the challenges of the day, oil wrestling.
Ali and the seven boys traveled to Istanbul, Turkey for a getaway. The show kicked off with Chris Harrison's visit to Ali and a phone call from Jessie Sudilis who explains that Justin has not only one but two girlfriends back home. When Ali started confronting him, Justin walked away and said he did not want to talk in front of the camera. He later came back to Ali to deny all the relationships.
Meanwhile, Chris, Roberto, Kirk, and Craig were in the group date, wrestling against Turkish men wrapped in olive oil. Then they were pitted against each other to win a date with Ali. Craig fought Roberto and later went for a dinner with Ali.
By the rose ceremony, Ty and Frank have earned their roses after the solo dates. In respective order, Ali handed out the roses to Roberto, Chris, and Kirk, and decided to leave out Craig.
More The Bachelorette News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'