'Bachelorette' Ali Eliminates Cheater and Wrestling Winner
Justin Rego, the guy who limps his way to Ali Fedotowsky's heart on "The Bachelorette" is officially off the competition. He has been eliminated along with Craig R. who actually won one of the challenges of the day, oil wrestling.
Ali and the seven boys traveled to Istanbul, Turkey for a getaway. The show kicked off with Chris Harrison's visit to Ali and a phone call from Jessie Sudilis who explains that Justin has not only one but two girlfriends back home. When Ali started confronting him, Justin walked away and said he did not want to talk in front of the camera. He later came back to Ali to deny all the relationships.
Meanwhile, Chris, Roberto, Kirk, and Craig were in the group date, wrestling against Turkish men wrapped in olive oil. Then they were pitted against each other to win a date with Ali. Craig fought Roberto and later went for a dinner with Ali.
By the rose ceremony, Ty and Frank have earned their roses after the solo dates. In respective order, Ali handed out the roses to Roberto, Chris, and Kirk, and decided to leave out Craig.
More The Bachelorette News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed