Katy Perry Poses Topless for Esquire Magazine
Although she didn't not shed all her clothes and pose completely nude, Katy Perry has given fans a better look at her bod. The fiancee of British comedian Russell Brand has recently posed topless in a photo shoot for Esquire magazine's August issue. Though the official cover isn't out yet, the shot has hit the internet.
In the shot, Katy is seen covering her breasts with only her hands and dressed only in high-waisted old-fashioned undies, black stripper heels and a couple pieces of jewelery. According to Neon Limelight, the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker dishes out her engagement to Russell for the cover story of the magazine.
Her topless photo shoot aside, Katy Perry recently sparked speculation that she and fiance Russell Brand have secretly tied the knot. According to X17 Online, the singer shocked audiences on "Graham Norton Show" as she said, "Life's never dull with him - that's why I married him!," when talking about Russell. Learning that audience and host Graham Norton seemed a little shocked about her statement, Katy corrected, "That's why I'm marrying him."
More Katy Perry News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle