Katy Perry Poses Topless for Esquire Magazine
Although she didn't not shed all her clothes and pose completely nude, Katy Perry has given fans a better look at her bod. The fiancee of British comedian Russell Brand has recently posed topless in a photo shoot for Esquire magazine's August issue. Though the official cover isn't out yet, the shot has hit the internet.
In the shot, Katy is seen covering her breasts with only her hands and dressed only in high-waisted old-fashioned undies, black stripper heels and a couple pieces of jewelery. According to Neon Limelight, the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker dishes out her engagement to Russell for the cover story of the magazine.
Her topless photo shoot aside, Katy Perry recently sparked speculation that she and fiance Russell Brand have secretly tied the knot. According to X17 Online, the singer shocked audiences on "Graham Norton Show" as she said, "Life's never dull with him - that's why I married him!," when talking about Russell. Learning that audience and host Graham Norton seemed a little shocked about her statement, Katy corrected, "That's why I'm marrying him."
More Katy Perry News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March