Katy Perry Poses Topless for Esquire Magazine
Although she didn't not shed all her clothes and pose completely nude, Katy Perry has given fans a better look at her bod. The fiancee of British comedian Russell Brand has recently posed topless in a photo shoot for Esquire magazine's August issue. Though the official cover isn't out yet, the shot has hit the internet.
In the shot, Katy is seen covering her breasts with only her hands and dressed only in high-waisted old-fashioned undies, black stripper heels and a couple pieces of jewelery. According to Neon Limelight, the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker dishes out her engagement to Russell for the cover story of the magazine.
Her topless photo shoot aside, Katy Perry recently sparked speculation that she and fiance Russell Brand have secretly tied the knot. According to X17 Online, the singer shocked audiences on "Graham Norton Show" as she said, "Life's never dull with him - that's why I married him!," when talking about Russell. Learning that audience and host Graham Norton seemed a little shocked about her statement, Katy corrected, "That's why I'm marrying him."
More Katy Perry News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch