Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj Should Do a Duet to Resolve Their Feud
Question surrounding how Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj could settle their recent rift arises. Concerning that matter, Ludacris told MTV that the two female rappers should make a song together, noting that "it's gonna kill the entire industry" for there aren't many female MCs in the game right now.
"The fact that we have females out there that's going back and forth - and I'm not saying it's either one's fault - I feel like y'all need to come together and squash all this bull**t and make records together," he explained. "Because [there's] a lot of women that wanna hear what the hell y'all got to say."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert earlier this month. Drake took Minaj's side, but the others like Trina and Missy Elliott chose to take a neutral position. Trina even slammed both of them for not getting along, stating "This makes us all look bad. There's barely any female artists as is - we don't need this." Minaj herself hasn't commented on the issue.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance