Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj Should Do a Duet to Resolve Their Feud
Question surrounding how Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj could settle their recent rift arises. Concerning that matter, Ludacris told MTV that the two female rappers should make a song together, noting that "it's gonna kill the entire industry" for there aren't many female MCs in the game right now.
"The fact that we have females out there that's going back and forth - and I'm not saying it's either one's fault - I feel like y'all need to come together and squash all this bull**t and make records together," he explained. "Because [there's] a lot of women that wanna hear what the hell y'all got to say."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert earlier this month. Drake took Minaj's side, but the others like Trina and Missy Elliott chose to take a neutral position. Trina even slammed both of them for not getting along, stating "This makes us all look bad. There's barely any female artists as is - we don't need this." Minaj herself hasn't commented on the issue.
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?