Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj Should Do a Duet to Resolve Their Feud
Question surrounding how Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj could settle their recent rift arises. Concerning that matter, Ludacris told MTV that the two female rappers should make a song together, noting that "it's gonna kill the entire industry" for there aren't many female MCs in the game right now.
"The fact that we have females out there that's going back and forth - and I'm not saying it's either one's fault - I feel like y'all need to come together and squash all this bull**t and make records together," he explained. "Because [there's] a lot of women that wanna hear what the hell y'all got to say."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert earlier this month. Drake took Minaj's side, but the others like Trina and Missy Elliott chose to take a neutral position. Trina even slammed both of them for not getting along, stating "This makes us all look bad. There's barely any female artists as is - we don't need this." Minaj herself hasn't commented on the issue.
More Lil' Kim News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5