Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj Should Do a Duet to Resolve Their Feud
Question surrounding how Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj could settle their recent rift arises. Concerning that matter, Ludacris told MTV that the two female rappers should make a song together, noting that "it's gonna kill the entire industry" for there aren't many female MCs in the game right now.
"The fact that we have females out there that's going back and forth - and I'm not saying it's either one's fault - I feel like y'all need to come together and squash all this bull**t and make records together," he explained. "Because [there's] a lot of women that wanna hear what the hell y'all got to say."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert earlier this month. Drake took Minaj's side, but the others like Trina and Missy Elliott chose to take a neutral position. Trina even slammed both of them for not getting along, stating "This makes us all look bad. There's barely any female artists as is - we don't need this." Minaj herself hasn't commented on the issue.
More Lil' Kim News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease