Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj Should Do a Duet to Resolve Their Feud
Question surrounding how Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj could settle their recent rift arises. Concerning that matter, Ludacris told MTV that the two female rappers should make a song together, noting that "it's gonna kill the entire industry" for there aren't many female MCs in the game right now.
"The fact that we have females out there that's going back and forth - and I'm not saying it's either one's fault - I feel like y'all need to come together and squash all this bull**t and make records together," he explained. "Because [there's] a lot of women that wanna hear what the hell y'all got to say."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert earlier this month. Drake took Minaj's side, but the others like Trina and Missy Elliott chose to take a neutral position. Trina even slammed both of them for not getting along, stating "This makes us all look bad. There's barely any female artists as is - we don't need this." Minaj herself hasn't commented on the issue.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt