First Look: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Hooker in 'Client List'
The first trailer of Lifetime's TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt has been released along with the first picture of the main character behind bars. In "The Client List" which is based on a real story, Hewitt stars as a single mother who switches lane to become a hooker when her family is hit with economic problem.
To be released on July 19, "Client List" is described as "sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel." Hewitt's character gets arrested by the police and is forced to release the list of her high-profile clients in order to keep the custody of her kids. She has a moral dilemma for she doesn't want to "hurt those guys".
Hewitt is supported by Cybill Shepherd, Sonja Bennett, Kevin James and Teddy Sears among others. Directing the film is Eric Laneuville who has also directed Hewitt in several episodes of "Ghost Whisperer".
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum