First Look: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Hooker in 'Client List'
The first trailer of Lifetime's TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt has been released along with the first picture of the main character behind bars. In "The Client List" which is based on a real story, Hewitt stars as a single mother who switches lane to become a hooker when her family is hit with economic problem.
To be released on July 19, "Client List" is described as "sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel." Hewitt's character gets arrested by the police and is forced to release the list of her high-profile clients in order to keep the custody of her kids. She has a moral dilemma for she doesn't want to "hurt those guys".
Hewitt is supported by Cybill Shepherd, Sonja Bennett, Kevin James and Teddy Sears among others. Directing the film is Eric Laneuville who has also directed Hewitt in several episodes of "Ghost Whisperer".
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West