First Look: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Hooker in 'Client List'
The first trailer of Lifetime's TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt has been released along with the first picture of the main character behind bars. In "The Client List" which is based on a real story, Hewitt stars as a single mother who switches lane to become a hooker when her family is hit with economic problem.
To be released on July 19, "Client List" is described as "sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel." Hewitt's character gets arrested by the police and is forced to release the list of her high-profile clients in order to keep the custody of her kids. She has a moral dilemma for she doesn't want to "hurt those guys".
Hewitt is supported by Cybill Shepherd, Sonja Bennett, Kevin James and Teddy Sears among others. Directing the film is Eric Laneuville who has also directed Hewitt in several episodes of "Ghost Whisperer".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked