First Look: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Hooker in 'Client List'
The first trailer of Lifetime's TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt has been released along with the first picture of the main character behind bars. In "The Client List" which is based on a real story, Hewitt stars as a single mother who switches lane to become a hooker when her family is hit with economic problem.
To be released on July 19, "Client List" is described as "sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel." Hewitt's character gets arrested by the police and is forced to release the list of her high-profile clients in order to keep the custody of her kids. She has a moral dilemma for she doesn't want to "hurt those guys".
Hewitt is supported by Cybill Shepherd, Sonja Bennett, Kevin James and Teddy Sears among others. Directing the film is Eric Laneuville who has also directed Hewitt in several episodes of "Ghost Whisperer".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7