First Look: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Hooker in 'Client List'
The first trailer of Lifetime's TV movie starring Jennifer Love Hewitt has been released along with the first picture of the main character behind bars. In "The Client List" which is based on a real story, Hewitt stars as a single mother who switches lane to become a hooker when her family is hit with economic problem.
To be released on July 19, "Client List" is described as "sort of like 'Erin Brockovich' in a brothel." Hewitt's character gets arrested by the police and is forced to release the list of her high-profile clients in order to keep the custody of her kids. She has a moral dilemma for she doesn't want to "hurt those guys".
Hewitt is supported by Cybill Shepherd, Sonja Bennett, Kevin James and Teddy Sears among others. Directing the film is Eric Laneuville who has also directed Hewitt in several episodes of "Ghost Whisperer".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed