Ozzy Osbourne Debuts 'Let Me Hear You Scream' Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne screams out loud in a newly-premiered music video for his new single "Let Me Hear You Scream". The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund, the same man who works on Lady GaGa's "Telephone" mini movie.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's tenth solo studio album "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21. The song made its debut during an April 14 prison riot scene on "CSI: NY".
"We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said back then.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Let Me Hear You Scream" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival