Ozzy Osbourne Debuts 'Let Me Hear You Scream' Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne screams out loud in a newly-premiered music video for his new single "Let Me Hear You Scream". The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund, the same man who works on Lady GaGa's "Telephone" mini movie.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's tenth solo studio album "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21. The song made its debut during an April 14 prison riot scene on "CSI: NY".
"We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said back then.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen