Ozzy Osbourne Debuts 'Let Me Hear You Scream' Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne screams out loud in a newly-premiered music video for his new single "Let Me Hear You Scream". The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund, the same man who works on Lady GaGa's "Telephone" mini movie.
"Let Me Hear You Scream" is confirmed to be listed in Ozzy Osbourne's tenth solo studio album "Scream" which has been in U.S. stores since June 21. The song made its debut during an April 14 prison riot scene on "CSI: NY".
"We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot. We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode," executive producer Peter Lenkov said back then.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked