'Real Housewives of NJ' Dina Manzo Not Replaced in Season 2
Dina Manzo may not stick to "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" but she's not going to be replaced by Elvira Grau either. A report surfaced recently that the housewife who announced her exit earlier this month gives away her spot to the socialite who once appeared on Bethenny Frankle's wedding special "Bethenny Getting Married?". But after an investigation, it was proven false.
Zap2it dug deeper into the truth and found out that Elvira is tapped to be a guest only, not a regular. All the more reason, Bravo is not looking forward to replace Dina immediately. Instead of scouting for a new housewife living in New Jersey for the running second season, the network is casting for the third season.
Dina, who stars with her sister and sister-in-law in the reality series, said that she quit because "it got a little too dark" for her. She admitted that it was Danielle Staub who prompted her to leave and lit the final fuse when she crashed Dina's charity event. "Danielle made a mockery of it and she thought it was about her," Dina explained.
"These are the kids I work day in and day out for. I have a foundation for children with cancer and these families are like my family, and for her to walk in there and blow up about me - you don't do that. This is about a sick little girl, not her, so that was it."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image