'Real Housewives of NJ' Dina Manzo Not Replaced in Season 2
Dina Manzo may not stick to "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" but she's not going to be replaced by Elvira Grau either. A report surfaced recently that the housewife who announced her exit earlier this month gives away her spot to the socialite who once appeared on Bethenny Frankle's wedding special "Bethenny Getting Married?". But after an investigation, it was proven false.
Zap2it dug deeper into the truth and found out that Elvira is tapped to be a guest only, not a regular. All the more reason, Bravo is not looking forward to replace Dina immediately. Instead of scouting for a new housewife living in New Jersey for the running second season, the network is casting for the third season.
Dina, who stars with her sister and sister-in-law in the reality series, said that she quit because "it got a little too dark" for her. She admitted that it was Danielle Staub who prompted her to leave and lit the final fuse when she crashed Dina's charity event. "Danielle made a mockery of it and she thought it was about her," Dina explained.
"These are the kids I work day in and day out for. I have a foundation for children with cancer and these families are like my family, and for her to walk in there and blow up about me - you don't do that. This is about a sick little girl, not her, so that was it."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance