'Real Housewives of NJ' Dina Manzo Not Replaced in Season 2
Dina Manzo may not stick to "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" but she's not going to be replaced by Elvira Grau either. A report surfaced recently that the housewife who announced her exit earlier this month gives away her spot to the socialite who once appeared on Bethenny Frankle's wedding special "Bethenny Getting Married?". But after an investigation, it was proven false.
Zap2it dug deeper into the truth and found out that Elvira is tapped to be a guest only, not a regular. All the more reason, Bravo is not looking forward to replace Dina immediately. Instead of scouting for a new housewife living in New Jersey for the running second season, the network is casting for the third season.
Dina, who stars with her sister and sister-in-law in the reality series, said that she quit because "it got a little too dark" for her. She admitted that it was Danielle Staub who prompted her to leave and lit the final fuse when she crashed Dina's charity event. "Danielle made a mockery of it and she thought it was about her," Dina explained.
"These are the kids I work day in and day out for. I have a foundation for children with cancer and these families are like my family, and for her to walk in there and blow up about me - you don't do that. This is about a sick little girl, not her, so that was it."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer