Kellan Lutz Pictured Shirtless on the Set of 'Immortals'
After Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke are featured in the first stills from "Immortals", a look at Kellan Lutz in the film has been obtained in several on-set pictures. In the images, the actor is seen shirtless and wearing loincloth while still sporting sneakers.
In the upcoming film, the "Twilight" hunk portrays Greek God Poseidon. The story itself follows Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil and the powerful elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.
Cavill leads, with Indian actress Pinto cast as Phaedra, an oracle priestess who must join young warrior Theseus on his quest to prevent the cataclysmic war from erupting. Rourke, meanwhile, is slated to play King Hyperion. Previously titled "Dawn of War", "Immortals" eyes November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. and has Tarsem Singh serving behind the lens.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday