Kellan Lutz Pictured Shirtless on the Set of 'Immortals'
After Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke are featured in the first stills from "Immortals", a look at Kellan Lutz in the film has been obtained in several on-set pictures. In the images, the actor is seen shirtless and wearing loincloth while still sporting sneakers.
In the upcoming film, the "Twilight" hunk portrays Greek God Poseidon. The story itself follows Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil and the powerful elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.
Cavill leads, with Indian actress Pinto cast as Phaedra, an oracle priestess who must join young warrior Theseus on his quest to prevent the cataclysmic war from erupting. Rourke, meanwhile, is slated to play King Hyperion. Previously titled "Dawn of War", "Immortals" eyes November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. and has Tarsem Singh serving behind the lens.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?