Kellan Lutz Pictured Shirtless on the Set of 'Immortals'
After Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke are featured in the first stills from "Immortals", a look at Kellan Lutz in the film has been obtained in several on-set pictures. In the images, the actor is seen shirtless and wearing loincloth while still sporting sneakers.
In the upcoming film, the "Twilight" hunk portrays Greek God Poseidon. The story itself follows Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil and the powerful elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.
Cavill leads, with Indian actress Pinto cast as Phaedra, an oracle priestess who must join young warrior Theseus on his quest to prevent the cataclysmic war from erupting. Rourke, meanwhile, is slated to play King Hyperion. Previously titled "Dawn of War", "Immortals" eyes November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. and has Tarsem Singh serving behind the lens.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed