Kellan Lutz Pictured Shirtless on the Set of 'Immortals'
After Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke are featured in the first stills from "Immortals", a look at Kellan Lutz in the film has been obtained in several on-set pictures. In the images, the actor is seen shirtless and wearing loincloth while still sporting sneakers.
In the upcoming film, the "Twilight" hunk portrays Greek God Poseidon. The story itself follows Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil and the powerful elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.
Cavill leads, with Indian actress Pinto cast as Phaedra, an oracle priestess who must join young warrior Theseus on his quest to prevent the cataclysmic war from erupting. Rourke, meanwhile, is slated to play King Hyperion. Previously titled "Dawn of War", "Immortals" eyes November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. and has Tarsem Singh serving behind the lens.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'