Kellan Lutz Pictured Shirtless on the Set of 'Immortals'
After Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke are featured in the first stills from "Immortals", a look at Kellan Lutz in the film has been obtained in several on-set pictures. In the images, the actor is seen shirtless and wearing loincloth while still sporting sneakers.
In the upcoming film, the "Twilight" hunk portrays Greek God Poseidon. The story itself follows Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil and the powerful elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.
Cavill leads, with Indian actress Pinto cast as Phaedra, an oracle priestess who must join young warrior Theseus on his quest to prevent the cataclysmic war from erupting. Rourke, meanwhile, is slated to play King Hyperion. Previously titled "Dawn of War", "Immortals" eyes November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. and has Tarsem Singh serving behind the lens.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'