Perez Hilton Says He's Not Stupid Enough to Post Miley Cyrus' Asset Photo
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has cleared up controversy following his action on posting a picture of Miley Cyrus with her lady part exposed like she didn't wear panties in his Twitter page. Perez tried to address the matter by posting a video in which he donned a short fake fur nearly showing his own asset.
As fans lashed out at him for posting the inappropriate photo since Miley is still underage, Perez claimed in the video posted in his blog on Tuesday, June 15, "Do you think I'm stupid enough to post a photo of Miley if she's not wearing any underwear down there?" He added, "Sure I like to be controversial, but I don't want to go to jail."
Perez later revealed the reason why he posted the image was simply because he wanted to poke fun at Miley for her lack of grace getting out of the car. The blogger explained, "The reason I linked to that photo is because I thought she was exiting this car in a very un-ladylike fashion. People, snap out of it!"
Perez also believed that Miley was indeed wearing undies and described the controversy as "fake." He insisted, "Miley was clearly wearing underwear. Do you think Miley is that stupid to be out in public without panties?"
On whether or not Perez will be possibly charged for child porn, criminal defense attorney Christopher Leibig told E! Online that it likely won't happen. Christopher explained, "This one image of a 17-year-old, even if it were technically child porn, is not a very big child porn case."
"Usually child pornography cases involve multiple images, including children being photographed - in a private setting and performing sexual acts - by perpetrators for profit. But it just doesn't reach the same evil that these laws were intended to prohibit," Christopher added. He also stated that most prosecutors probably wouldn't be interested in pursuing Perez.
Perez Hilton Addressing Miley Cyrus Photo Scandal:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed