Perez Hilton Posts Miley Cyrus' Photo With Her Lady Part Exposed
Perez Hilton has made Miley Cyrus become a center of another uproar. On June 13 on his Twitter page, the controversial blogger posted a picture of Miley having her private part shown as she didn't wear undies.
"If you are easily offended, do NOT click here," Perez wrote and linked to the inappropriate image which has been pulled down soon after it went up. On the same post, Perez added, "Oh, Miley! Warning: truly not for the easily offended!"
Although the photo has been removed, Ear Sucker obtained the censored-version of it. In the picture, Miley is seen climbing out of an open-topped convertible car with her asset exposed as she doesn't wear undies.
For posting the image, Perez has received lots of criticism. Many people consider his action can be categorized as child pornography because Miley is still under 18, while others suggest that the image is a product of photo-shop. Over the incident, Miley's party hasn't given any comment.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her