Perez Hilton Posts Miley Cyrus' Photo With Her Lady Part Exposed
Perez Hilton has made Miley Cyrus become a center of another uproar. On June 13 on his Twitter page, the controversial blogger posted a picture of Miley having her private part shown as she didn't wear undies.
"If you are easily offended, do NOT click here," Perez wrote and linked to the inappropriate image which has been pulled down soon after it went up. On the same post, Perez added, "Oh, Miley! Warning: truly not for the easily offended!"
Although the photo has been removed, Ear Sucker obtained the censored-version of it. In the picture, Miley is seen climbing out of an open-topped convertible car with her asset exposed as she doesn't wear undies.
For posting the image, Perez has received lots of criticism. Many people consider his action can be categorized as child pornography because Miley is still under 18, while others suggest that the image is a product of photo-shop. Over the incident, Miley's party hasn't given any comment.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked