Perez Hilton Posts Miley Cyrus' Photo With Her Lady Part Exposed
Perez Hilton has made Miley Cyrus become a center of another uproar. On June 13 on his Twitter page, the controversial blogger posted a picture of Miley having her private part shown as she didn't wear undies.
"If you are easily offended, do NOT click here," Perez wrote and linked to the inappropriate image which has been pulled down soon after it went up. On the same post, Perez added, "Oh, Miley! Warning: truly not for the easily offended!"
Although the photo has been removed, Ear Sucker obtained the censored-version of it. In the picture, Miley is seen climbing out of an open-topped convertible car with her asset exposed as she doesn't wear undies.
For posting the image, Perez has received lots of criticism. Many people consider his action can be categorized as child pornography because Miley is still under 18, while others suggest that the image is a product of photo-shop. Over the incident, Miley's party hasn't given any comment.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake