Joe Jackson's New Claim: Katherine Did Not Kill My Son
Only a day after stating that his wife Katherine Jackson was responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Joe Jackson has now retracted his statement, ending the blaming game. On Monday, June 14, Joe told PopEater, "Katherine did not kill my son. She isn't at fault."
Perhaps Joe and Katherine don't want the war of words become even nastier as the one-year anniversary of the late King of Pop is soon to be held. Despite Joe's attack, the parents have reportedly showed up together at Michael's physician Dr. Conrad Murray hearing.
Although TMZ, which first reported the sighting, was unable to confirm whether or not Joe and Katherine drove in the same car, the two indeed walked into the courtroom together and sat with La Toya Jackson and Jermaine Jackson but they didn't really speak to each other.
Joe Jackson's attack on Katherine Jackson was done during an interview with News of the World. However, Katherine's camp opted to react to the accusation. Her lawyer, Adam Streisand, insisted, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship. The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."
More Michael Jackson News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories