Joe Jackson's New Claim: Katherine Did Not Kill My Son
Only a day after stating that his wife Katherine Jackson was responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Joe Jackson has now retracted his statement, ending the blaming game. On Monday, June 14, Joe told PopEater, "Katherine did not kill my son. She isn't at fault."
Perhaps Joe and Katherine don't want the war of words become even nastier as the one-year anniversary of the late King of Pop is soon to be held. Despite Joe's attack, the parents have reportedly showed up together at Michael's physician Dr. Conrad Murray hearing.
Although TMZ, which first reported the sighting, was unable to confirm whether or not Joe and Katherine drove in the same car, the two indeed walked into the courtroom together and sat with La Toya Jackson and Jermaine Jackson but they didn't really speak to each other.
Joe Jackson's attack on Katherine Jackson was done during an interview with News of the World. However, Katherine's camp opted to react to the accusation. Her lawyer, Adam Streisand, insisted, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship. The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."
More Michael Jackson News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular