Kristen Stewart Having 'Hard' Times When Kissing Taylor Lautner
Kristen Stewart apparently enjoyed kissing Robert Pattinson for "Twilight" movies more than with Taylor Lautner. During "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" press conference in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 12, the 20-year-old beauty admitted that doing make-out scenes with Taylor's Jacob was "hard."
Kissing Taylor's Jacob "was so against everything that Bella's always been," Kristen said. She then claimed she is still getting used to shooting love scenes with 18-year-old Taylor, saying "Taylor [and I] have so much fun with this stuff because our intimate moments are so few and far between - and weird. Me and Rob are always so serious because we have [a lot of] those scenes."
Kristen later shared about a "tent scene" where she sleeps under Taylor's Jacob warm hug, while Robert's Edward seethes with jealousy. "Bella always wanted Jacob and Edward to level with each other finally and it's funny that it takes place while she's sleeping between them," Kristen shared. "It was fun to shoot, but I wish it wasn't as hot. I was literally in a beanie and I was just sweating."
However, when asked about who between Taylor and Robert is the better kisser, Kristen refused to take sides. She responded to the question by answering, "Dakota [Fanning]," her co-star in "The Runaways". She reasoned, "I'm just going to have to say that because it's easier."
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will be opened in U.S. theaters on June 30. Jodelle Ferland, Jack Huston and Catalina Sandino Moreno are among newcomers of "Twilight" cast, while Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli are back to reprise their roles.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday