Kristen Stewart Having 'Hard' Times When Kissing Taylor Lautner
Kristen Stewart apparently enjoyed kissing Robert Pattinson for "Twilight" movies more than with Taylor Lautner. During "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" press conference in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 12, the 20-year-old beauty admitted that doing make-out scenes with Taylor's Jacob was "hard."
Kissing Taylor's Jacob "was so against everything that Bella's always been," Kristen said. She then claimed she is still getting used to shooting love scenes with 18-year-old Taylor, saying "Taylor [and I] have so much fun with this stuff because our intimate moments are so few and far between - and weird. Me and Rob are always so serious because we have [a lot of] those scenes."
Kristen later shared about a "tent scene" where she sleeps under Taylor's Jacob warm hug, while Robert's Edward seethes with jealousy. "Bella always wanted Jacob and Edward to level with each other finally and it's funny that it takes place while she's sleeping between them," Kristen shared. "It was fun to shoot, but I wish it wasn't as hot. I was literally in a beanie and I was just sweating."
However, when asked about who between Taylor and Robert is the better kisser, Kristen refused to take sides. She responded to the question by answering, "Dakota [Fanning]," her co-star in "The Runaways". She reasoned, "I'm just going to have to say that because it's easier."
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will be opened in U.S. theaters on June 30. Jodelle Ferland, Jack Huston and Catalina Sandino Moreno are among newcomers of "Twilight" cast, while Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli are back to reprise their roles.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics