Miley Cyrus Moves Forward Release Date of 'Can't Be Tamed'
Instead of being released on traditional Tuesday slot, Miley Cyrus's new album "Can't Be Tamed" has now been moved forward to Monday, June 21. "Guys, 'Can't Be Tamed' will now be released, Monday June 21st," she announced on her official site.
For this summer release, Miley Cyrus has changed her image from a "Hannah Montana" clean-cut actress to a more mature artist. She performed raunchy stage acts when promoting the upcoming CD in Europe. Her girl-on-girl stunt on "Britain's Got Talent" even sparked controversy.
But, Miley doesn't seem to be bothered with the mixed reaction. "There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues," she blasted. "It is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef