Miley Cyrus Moves Forward Release Date of 'Can't Be Tamed'
Instead of being released on traditional Tuesday slot, Miley Cyrus's new album "Can't Be Tamed" has now been moved forward to Monday, June 21. "Guys, 'Can't Be Tamed' will now be released, Monday June 21st," she announced on her official site.
For this summer release, Miley Cyrus has changed her image from a "Hannah Montana" clean-cut actress to a more mature artist. She performed raunchy stage acts when promoting the upcoming CD in Europe. Her girl-on-girl stunt on "Britain's Got Talent" even sparked controversy.
But, Miley doesn't seem to be bothered with the mixed reaction. "There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues," she blasted. "It is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof