Miley Cyrus Moves Forward Release Date of 'Can't Be Tamed'
Instead of being released on traditional Tuesday slot, Miley Cyrus's new album "Can't Be Tamed" has now been moved forward to Monday, June 21. "Guys, 'Can't Be Tamed' will now be released, Monday June 21st," she announced on her official site.
For this summer release, Miley Cyrus has changed her image from a "Hannah Montana" clean-cut actress to a more mature artist. She performed raunchy stage acts when promoting the upcoming CD in Europe. Her girl-on-girl stunt on "Britain's Got Talent" even sparked controversy.
But, Miley doesn't seem to be bothered with the mixed reaction. "There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues," she blasted. "It is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video