Miley Cyrus Moves Forward Release Date of 'Can't Be Tamed'
Instead of being released on traditional Tuesday slot, Miley Cyrus's new album "Can't Be Tamed" has now been moved forward to Monday, June 21. "Guys, 'Can't Be Tamed' will now be released, Monday June 21st," she announced on her official site.
For this summer release, Miley Cyrus has changed her image from a "Hannah Montana" clean-cut actress to a more mature artist. She performed raunchy stage acts when promoting the upcoming CD in Europe. Her girl-on-girl stunt on "Britain's Got Talent" even sparked controversy.
But, Miley doesn't seem to be bothered with the mixed reaction. "There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues," she blasted. "It is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour