Miley Cyrus Moves Forward Release Date of 'Can't Be Tamed'
Instead of being released on traditional Tuesday slot, Miley Cyrus's new album "Can't Be Tamed" has now been moved forward to Monday, June 21. "Guys, 'Can't Be Tamed' will now be released, Monday June 21st," she announced on her official site.
For this summer release, Miley Cyrus has changed her image from a "Hannah Montana" clean-cut actress to a more mature artist. She performed raunchy stage acts when promoting the upcoming CD in Europe. Her girl-on-girl stunt on "Britain's Got Talent" even sparked controversy.
But, Miley doesn't seem to be bothered with the mixed reaction. "There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues," she blasted. "It is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?