Video: Miley Cyrus Kisses Female Dancer on 'Britain's Got Talent' Performance
Despite receiving negative comment over her raunchy new image, Miley Cyrus continues to give racy stage acts. After performing in revealing clothes for her tween and teen fans at Rock in Rio Music Festival, the "Hannah Montana" star treated her devotees with another saucy show when taking the stage of "Britain's Got Talent" on June 3.
Wearing a black shredded jumpsuit similar to the one she wore on "Can't Be Tamed" music video, Miley performed a girl-on-girl action when singing the song. Compared to Britney Spears and Madonna's 2003 lesbian kiss and Adam Lambert's AMAs same-sex kiss, her stunt was much tamer though.
The 17-year-old songstress only lowered her head, pretending to smooch her female backing dancer. After the performance, she told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, "I was a little nervous there's so many talented people here tonight.'"
Miley Cyrus is in the middle of promoting her June 22 release "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. Before coming to "Britain's Got Talent", she visited BBC Radio 1 where she defended her new image, saying "People always want me to say it's so hard and difficult but really it's just annoying because what my life is isn't for them to give their comments on. They can think what they want... I think those are people who are just close-minded and don't understand art."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest