Video: Miley Cyrus Kisses Female Dancer on 'Britain's Got Talent' Performance
Despite receiving negative comment over her raunchy new image, Miley Cyrus continues to give racy stage acts. After performing in revealing clothes for her tween and teen fans at Rock in Rio Music Festival, the "Hannah Montana" star treated her devotees with another saucy show when taking the stage of "Britain's Got Talent" on June 3.
Wearing a black shredded jumpsuit similar to the one she wore on "Can't Be Tamed" music video, Miley performed a girl-on-girl action when singing the song. Compared to Britney Spears and Madonna's 2003 lesbian kiss and Adam Lambert's AMAs same-sex kiss, her stunt was much tamer though.
The 17-year-old songstress only lowered her head, pretending to smooch her female backing dancer. After the performance, she told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, "I was a little nervous there's so many talented people here tonight.'"
Miley Cyrus is in the middle of promoting her June 22 release "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. Before coming to "Britain's Got Talent", she visited BBC Radio 1 where she defended her new image, saying "People always want me to say it's so hard and difficult but really it's just annoying because what my life is isn't for them to give their comments on. They can think what they want... I think those are people who are just close-minded and don't understand art."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie