Video: Miley Cyrus Kisses Female Dancer on 'Britain's Got Talent' Performance
Despite receiving negative comment over her raunchy new image, Miley Cyrus continues to give racy stage acts. After performing in revealing clothes for her tween and teen fans at Rock in Rio Music Festival, the "Hannah Montana" star treated her devotees with another saucy show when taking the stage of "Britain's Got Talent" on June 3.
Wearing a black shredded jumpsuit similar to the one she wore on "Can't Be Tamed" music video, Miley performed a girl-on-girl action when singing the song. Compared to Britney Spears and Madonna's 2003 lesbian kiss and Adam Lambert's AMAs same-sex kiss, her stunt was much tamer though.
The 17-year-old songstress only lowered her head, pretending to smooch her female backing dancer. After the performance, she told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, "I was a little nervous there's so many talented people here tonight.'"
Miley Cyrus is in the middle of promoting her June 22 release "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. Before coming to "Britain's Got Talent", she visited BBC Radio 1 where she defended her new image, saying "People always want me to say it's so hard and difficult but really it's just annoying because what my life is isn't for them to give their comments on. They can think what they want... I think those are people who are just close-minded and don't understand art."
More Miley Cyrus News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!