Jodie Foster's Attack on Teenage Boy Is a 'Fabrication', Rep Claims
A rep for Jodie Foster has cleared out report that the 47-year-old actress has been accused of battery after reportedly attacking a 17-year-old boy who attempted to take photographs of her and her children. The rep told People, "This guy's behavior was completely inappropriate and the police report is a fabrication of the incident."
The rep further explained about the situation which occurred at a shopping center in Los Angeles on May 29 between 1:50 P.M. and 2:00 P.M. "This guy was most definitely a professional paparazzo," the rep started. "He had a large camera bag and 1000mm telephoto lens. He tailed Jodie and followed her all the way from the movie theater to the valet."
The rep later stated that the boy had been following Foster for a while, claiming "He crowded her and her two young children and took photos of them the whole time." The "Nim's Island" actress, eventually, went up to the boy and asked him to stop.
Foster's attack was first reported by Radar Online. The site obtained police report's description which read, "Vict while at The Grove saw susp and began to take pics of susp with his camera then walked to the valet area of The Grove. Susp followed vict, poked him on his chest, grabbed vict by his left arm causing visible injury."
The father of the 17-year-old boy, additionally, told the site about the incident. "Jodie Foster attacked my son at the parking lot at The Grove. Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm," said the father who wished to remain anonymous.
"My son was at The Grove with his girlfriend and they were going to see a movie. He saw Jodie Foster and is a big fan so went over and took a picture of her," the father continued. "She came after him, poked him in the chest and said, 'Do you even have a mother you slime ball?' He didn't mouth back at all and was scared of her. At one point Jodie's son even came over to my son and apologized. Her kids were really embarrassed."
The family of the alleged victim later went to police who filled out an incident report. However, the police did not respond at the scene because the incident report can be a "he said, she said" type of document. "On top of it all, he's a minor!," the alleged victim's father said. "This left a really bad impression on my son about her. He used to be a big fan and now he has a bad taste in his mouth. He's a good kid; kind of small for his age. There was no threat to Jodie."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper