'Real L Word' Cast Open Up About First Sexual Experience
Another footage which features the women from "The Real L Word" sitting down for an interview is shared to let viewers know them better before the TV series debuts on June 20. One of the things that they talk about is their first sexual experience.
Tracy says her first sexual experience was "holding hands". "Because that's what I thought was sex," she explained with a smile. Meanwhile, Rose dished, "It was actually in my car and that was probably the first and last time I was not in control."
From Showtime, Golden Globe winner Ilene Chaiken L and Magical Elves (Peabody Award-winning "Project Runway" & Emmy-nominated "Top Chef") comes a documentary series about the real lives of lesbians.
"The Real L Word" will follow a group of real-life, high-profile, left coast lesbians as they go about their daily lives, at work and play. The producing team plans to show viewers that the cast can be every bit as glamorous, fashionable, fabulous and even as cutthroat as their celebrated-but-fictional counterparts.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest