'Real L Word' Cast Open Up About First Sexual Experience
Another footage which features the women from "The Real L Word" sitting down for an interview is shared to let viewers know them better before the TV series debuts on June 20. One of the things that they talk about is their first sexual experience.
Tracy says her first sexual experience was "holding hands". "Because that's what I thought was sex," she explained with a smile. Meanwhile, Rose dished, "It was actually in my car and that was probably the first and last time I was not in control."
From Showtime, Golden Globe winner Ilene Chaiken L and Magical Elves (Peabody Award-winning "Project Runway" & Emmy-nominated "Top Chef") comes a documentary series about the real lives of lesbians.
"The Real L Word" will follow a group of real-life, high-profile, left coast lesbians as they go about their daily lives, at work and play. The producing team plans to show viewers that the cast can be every bit as glamorous, fashionable, fabulous and even as cutthroat as their celebrated-but-fictional counterparts.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl