'Real L Word' Cast Open Up About First Sexual Experience
Another footage which features the women from "The Real L Word" sitting down for an interview is shared to let viewers know them better before the TV series debuts on June 20. One of the things that they talk about is their first sexual experience.
Tracy says her first sexual experience was "holding hands". "Because that's what I thought was sex," she explained with a smile. Meanwhile, Rose dished, "It was actually in my car and that was probably the first and last time I was not in control."
From Showtime, Golden Globe winner Ilene Chaiken L and Magical Elves (Peabody Award-winning "Project Runway" & Emmy-nominated "Top Chef") comes a documentary series about the real lives of lesbians.
"The Real L Word" will follow a group of real-life, high-profile, left coast lesbians as they go about their daily lives, at work and play. The producing team plans to show viewers that the cast can be every bit as glamorous, fashionable, fabulous and even as cutthroat as their celebrated-but-fictional counterparts.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway