'Real L Word' Cast Open Up About First Sexual Experience
Another footage which features the women from "The Real L Word" sitting down for an interview is shared to let viewers know them better before the TV series debuts on June 20. One of the things that they talk about is their first sexual experience.
Tracy says her first sexual experience was "holding hands". "Because that's what I thought was sex," she explained with a smile. Meanwhile, Rose dished, "It was actually in my car and that was probably the first and last time I was not in control."
From Showtime, Golden Globe winner Ilene Chaiken L and Magical Elves (Peabody Award-winning "Project Runway" & Emmy-nominated "Top Chef") comes a documentary series about the real lives of lesbians.
"The Real L Word" will follow a group of real-life, high-profile, left coast lesbians as they go about their daily lives, at work and play. The producing team plans to show viewers that the cast can be every bit as glamorous, fashionable, fabulous and even as cutthroat as their celebrated-but-fictional counterparts.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video