Danielle Staub Hopes Her Sex Tape Outsells Kendra Wilkinson's
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub has spoken up about her sex tape scandal. And unlike Kendra Wilkinson who felt embarrassed by the release of her explicit video "Kendra Exposed", Staub was not even bothered by hers. The New Jersey's most hated Housewife, in fact, hoped her video sells better than Kendra's.
As TMZ cameraman asked her "Do you think it will make more than Kendra's tape?" when he caught Staub up outside a suburban Starbucks, the TV star commented, "That's good question because I haven't seen her. I haven't seen mine either, but I do know I was in it, so if it's going to do anything." She then added, "I would hope mine would do better, right?"
During the brief chat, Staub also blasted allegation that she leaked her own homemade sex tape, stating "It was stolen." Staub, who claimed that she was at first tried to prevent Hustler Inc. from selling the footage, later said, "Then I just decided, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
"What am I left to do? This isn't something I chose to have released, but it's out there, and there's nothing I can do about it," Staub reasoned. And when questioned further if she worried about what the other Housewives think, Staub responded, "I don't care what they say about me!"
Danielle Staub's sex tape, which duration is 75 minutes, is set to be released by Hustler Inc. on June 14. In the X-rated video, Staub is seen getting down with a mystery man and Hustler's rep claimed the tape was shot in September 2009, several months after the mother of two first appeared on the Bravo reality show.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off